Witney, United Kingdom, March 28, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- International hosting company Storm Internet Ltd. (www.storminternet.co.uk), have today announced the launch of their innovative Private Cloud solution, StormCloud Private. This true Private Cloud infrastructure will allow Storm Internet’s customers to enjoy the flexibility, scalability and reliability of the cloud, but with the security and enhanced performance of a dedicated server, at a fraction of the price typically associated with a private cloud solution.
The Oxfordshire based company, which provides high quality hosting solutions for SMEs around the world, has grown from a small start up in 2004 to become recognised as the UK’s best SME hosting company and UK’s best dedicated hosting company in the last 2 consecutive years by the highly respected Internet Service Providers Association. Backing their commitment to help SMEs to grow, they have also been awarded the Best Small Business Hosting Provider in the UK by the Business Excellence Awards.
According to Salim Benadel, CEO and founder, StormCloud Private was developed in response to feedback from their customers and market research, with the aim of bringing down the cost of Private Cloud compared to current industry standards. Benadel comments, “We’ve put a lot of R&D into this product to ensure it will help SMEs to get the most out of their IT infrastructure. This revolutionary new product will help our customers speed up the release of their products and critical applications, cut back on their IT spend and provide the security that their users need to transact safely online.” Benadel continues, “In a nutshell, it will allow our customers to host multiple servers securely and affordably in their own private cloud environment.”
“One of the main features of StormCloud Private is that you can create Windows and Linux Virtual Machines (VMs) on demand, within minutes and without needing to pay extra per VM. Customers can easily grow their cloud by simply adding in new parent servers as required, meaning seamless expansion becomes an affordable reality.” Benadel continues, “This allows our clients to cut back on hardware expenses and the costs associated with a dedicated server.”
StormCloud Private offers:
· Cost savings on IT infrastructure - By consolidating existing servers into individual VMs.
· Seamless expansion – By creating, managing and removing VMs in a few clicks. Additional parent servers can be added quickly and easily to expand the cloud environment.
· Complete control – It is easy to assign resources and scale cloud services, either temporarily or permanently.
· Operating system flexibility – By providing the ability to run Windows and Linux VMs on the same hardware, with over 20 Windows and Linux templates to choose from.
· Industry leading uptime – By employing a range of disaster recovery processes designed to keep your critical services running at all times. Regular maintenance is performed on the server hardware and failover technology eliminates interruption due to hardware failure.
This product launch comes in the same month that Storm Internet launched their brand new website and corporate identity and is a sign of things to come. “We have stayed in business for over 10 years by listening to what our customers want. As one of the only hosting companies in the UK who focus entirely on start-ups and SMEs, we work closely with them to find out how we can help their business to grow both now, and in the future,” Benadel concludes.
StormCloud Private is fully managed and monitored 24/7 by Storm Internet’s expert Cloud Support Engineers. They are ready to assist with complex server configurations and restorations, or simply to answer any general questions.
As part of their commitment to Start-ups and SMEs, Storm Internet run a range of free seminars, designed to educate local businesses on the potential of cloud technologies. For more information or to arrange a session please contact Carlene Whitehead at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01865 236393.
StormCloud Private will be available immediately on either a pay monthly or annually basis with no hidden charges, starting from £199/month. Storm Internet are offering a free two week trial, for more information please visit www.storminternet.co.uk/StormCloud-Private.
For all media enquires please contact Carlene Whitehead at Carlene.Whitehead@storminternet.co.uk or telephone 01865 236393.
About Storm Internet
Storm Internet specialises in managed cloud servers and web hosting solutions. The company was founded in 2004 by its CEO Salim Benadel with a strong focus on helping small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) to get the most out of the internet. Making business better lies at the core of what they do. With a commitment to SMEs, Storm was voted the winner of the UK Internet Industry’s “Best SME Hosting” award in 2013 and “Best Dedicated Hosting” award in 2014. Storm is ranked among the top ten hosts in the world for uninterrupted service by website monitoring service Hyperspin, and continues to hold its position as one of the fastest hosts in the world by international comparison website fasthosts.net.
Storm Internet’s main services include:
· Managed cloud servers – Storm designs, builds and manages bespoke cloud solutions that help businesses achieve savings, resilience and increased revenue. Faster data access, on-demand scalability, backed by high-end, round the clock support, for less.
· Dedicated servers – Award winning, fully managed hosting solutions for running high traffic web sites & applications, or where the ability to configure the server is required. Get the best in technology, service and support from a team of people who are dedicated to you - 24/7/365.
· Web hosting and email - A shared platform for hosting low to medium traffic web sites and email. Excellent low cost starter platform to help establish web presence. Offering a unique lifetime hosting service to help get small businesses’ off the ground.