Phoenix, AZ, March 28, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Fred Willey of Invader Pest Management was recently certified as an Associate Entomologist by the Entomological Society of America Certification Corporation on Jan 27, 2015. To achieve Associate Certified Entomologist (ACE) status, a pest-control operator must have a minimum of seven years of verifiable pest management experience, the knowledge and ability to pass a rigorous test on insect pest control, a current U.S. pesticide applicators license, and a willingness to adhere to the ACE Code of Ethics.
"We're very proud of the work Fred did and the knowledge he gained in order to become certified ACEs," said Barbara Willey, Vice President of Invader Pest Management "It means a lot to have nationally-recognized, certified experts as part of the company."
The ACE examination includes questions about basic entomology; insect identification, life cycles, and control measures; health impacts of pests; ecological principles pertaining to pest control; environmental impacts related to pest control; integrated pest management (IPM); pesticide safety and health issues; pesticide technology and resources; organizations and associations of significance to the pest control industry; and laws and regulations affecting the industry.
Invader Pest Management is an Arizona leader in the Pest Control Industry since 1994. Our services are organized in 6 areas: Pest Control, Termite Control, Weed Control, Turf & Ornamental disease and pest, Bird Control and Wildlife Control. We are experts in the pest control industry and our clients praise our work, customer service, innovative solutions and most importantly our "Results." Our focus today is on leading edge pest management technologies that fit in the Integrated Pest Management "Green" and sustainable mold.
What sets Invader Pest Management apart from the competition?
- Our People, their training, experience and multiple licenses and certifications
- Performance-Based Processes with guaranteed results for our customers
- IPM- Integrated Pest Management Solutions -Inspection, Sanitation, Cultural controls, Biological controls, Mechanical controls, judicious use of pesticides and customer education and communication.
- U.S. EPA PESP Gold Member - reduced Pesticide usage plan, while maintaining pest free environments
- ACE, Associate Certified Entomologist on staff
- Client Relationship Management, designed to be: "Easy to Do Business With."
For more information about the Entomological Society of America Certification Corporation, go to http://www.entocert.org.
Invader Pest Management, Inc
PO Box 939
Glendale, AZ United States 85311-0939