Navi Mumbai, India, April 02, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Navi Mumbai, India: Marketreportsonbrazil.com presents a report on “Brazil Liquid Natural Gas Market Analysis and Outlook Report to 2020-”. The research work provides historical and forecasted analysis of Brazil LNG industry for a period of 16 years from 2000 to 2020.
Brazil Liquid Natural Gas Market Analysis and Outlook Report to 2020- Forecasts of LNG Supply, Demand, Trade, Plant Status, Contracts, Prices, Stock, Capacity, Investments and Companies is a complete guide for analysts interested in Brazil LNG markets. The comprehensive report from LNGANALYSIS provides profound analysis and complete data on each segment of Brazil LNG value chain and forecasts production, demand, major trends and challenges of investing in the market. Historical and forecasted information on regasification plant, storage tanks, jetty and LNG carriers is provided for each of the existing and planned LNG terminals in Brazil.
The research work provides historical and forecasted analysis of Brazil LNG industry for a period of 16 years from 2000 to 2020. For the first time, you will find the sales and purchase agreements (SPAs), trade movements, prices along with an illustrative map in one single report. In addition, the report provides the construction details, capital investments and feasibility of planned projects.
The report also forecasts natural gas production and consumption data between 2000 and 2025. Also, analytical tools including benchmark with peer markets and positioning map are provided. Brazil market structure is clearly described with supporting data on market shares of each company between 2000 and 2020.
The report is designed in a complete user friendly and time saving pattern to provide you more information on each page of the report. Designed to meet all your LNG data and analysis requirements at one location, the report drives its data from LNGANALYSIS databases. Analysis in the report is provided from in-house and external industry experience people. They validate the analysis and data forecasts periodically with more than 100 industry experts across the globe to assure quality expected by you.
- Country and company strategies amidst recent fluctuations in market conditions
- Historic and Forecasted Liquefaction capacity, storage capacity, contracted and non-contracted capacities from 2000 to 2020
- Capital expenditure details of all planned terminals along with investment forecasts to 2017
- Supply and Demand forecasts to 2020 along with trade patterns of Brazil LNG
- An illustrative map of all the existing and planned LNG terminals
- SWOT Analysis of the market
- Positioning matrix and Benchmark with five peer markets on four key indexes
- Construction details including FEED/ EPC contract, constructor details, construction period and operating technology
- All active and announced Sales and Purchase agreements (SPA) along with purchaser, quantity and duration details
- Market Structure, Companies- their capacities and market shares, 2005 to 2020
- Trade movements and pricing information by country are provided from 2002 to 2014
- Terminal start year, installed capacity, processing trains, storage capacity and storage tanks
- Operator and shareholders along with their equity stake for all terminals
- Source field, connecting pipelines, jetty and other infrastructure, LNG carriers
- Company profiles of three LNG majors
- Latest mergers, acquisitions, contract announcements, trade agreements, terminal expansions and all related news
Reasons To Purchase
- Formulate your strategies using our in-depth analysis and historical and forecasted data on terminals, countries and companies
- Identify potential opportunities for gas procurement, capacity reservations and asset investments
- Evaluate pros and cons of investing in each LNG market as compared to its peer markets
- Enhance your strategy formulation through our positioning matrix and identifying the growth stage of the market
- Identify potential investment opportunities present across the LNG value chain in the entire world
- Evaluate planned projects using our feasibility analysis of planned projects and capital investment
- Gain access to data on LNG pricing and trade movements in different parts of the world and export or import LNG from stable and cheapest sources
- Stay ahead of competition by understanding their business strategies and planned investments
- Make merger and acquisition decisions using market share information and latest news section
To view a full Executive Summary and Table of Contents, please visit: http://www.marketreportsonbrazil.com/energy-utility-market-research-reports-2045/brazil-liquid-natural-gas-analysis-outlook.html
Related Reports : http://www.marketreportsonbrazil.com/market-research-report/energy-utility.html
About Market Reports on Brazil
Market Report on Brazil is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on Brazil starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on Brazil
Contact No: Brazil: +91 22 27810772, 27810773