Tokyo, Japan, April 08, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Shubiki Corporation, Japan's leading business content provider, has released a new course entitled "Public Speaking" for its multi-lingual business skills application and e-learning programs, "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning" in seven languages.
When conducting business overseas, attracting foreign workers and effectively communicating in negotiations and presentations is a difficult task. A lack of public speaking skills can be a reason for this.
These courses have been designed with the intention of helping business people develop their public speaking skills utilizing a Question-Based Learning (QBL) system.
This content is available in the "BISCUE App" via an in-app purchase and also through the flat-rate libraries of e-learning "BISCUE LS" on smartphone, tablet, and PC platforms.
* 7 courses:
- Title: Public Speaking
- Languages: Japanese, English, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, French, Portuguese, Chinese
* Table of Contents
2. Choosing Words
3. Way of Speaking
- Multiple-choice tests and results
- Additional explanation
- Summary of the chapter
- Audio narration for each language included.
System Requirements and Specifications
- Application name: BISCUE (Product name: BISCUE App)
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 5.1 or higher.
- Compatible with Android. Requires Android 2.3 or higher.
- Compatible with other platforms in the future.
- Product pricing is indicated in each store.
- For "BISCUE App," courses are available in the form of an in-app purchase.
- Compatible with PCs, smartphones and tablets.
- Prices will be quoted separately.
- Courses are available in the flat-rate libraries of e-learning "BISCUE LS."
For further details, please refer to:
About Shubiki Corporation
Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. Content including over 900 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning."
The courses are used by diversified users which include global corporations, small and medium-sized companies, the government, public organizations, universities, and individuals.
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S.
and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.