New Hyde Park, NY, April 17, 2015 --(PR.com
For years the only changes payroll management had to worry about, was the normal rate changes for state unemployment each year. But in recent years, the IRS has made updates to the federal Form 940 and states are in a much different position financially regarding unemployment benefits. Because several states are faced with depleted funds, changes are occurring on payroll unemployment taxes.
Why Should You Attend:
To get a better understanding of 940 updates and changes in the world of unemployment
Areas Covered in the Session:
* Understanding who and what earnings are subject to unemployment taxes
* A review of FUTA tax rate and tax depositing
* Discuss Form 940 changes and common mistakes made
* How FUTA tax rate & SUTA tax rate interact and why it is important to understand
* Discussion on the status of the state unemployment system and how it will affect your job in the coming years
* Details of the FUTA Credit Reductions
* What is the SIDES program and what its impact will be
* How to reduce and maintain your SUI rates
* To get a better understanding of 940 updates and changes in the world of unemployment
Who Will Benefit:
* Accounting Professionals
* Payroll Tax Professionals
* Payroll Professionals
About Compliance Global Inc:
Compliance Global Inc; is a training (webinar) organization based in New Hyde Park, New York, providing world-class compliance trainings and online webinars by leveraging a pool of experienced speakers / consultants in the Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance, Healthcare, BFSI, Life Science & HR streams for improving the knowledge base of the customers. Our trainings are contemporary, simple and cost-effective with easy access and great delivery experience. Compliance Global is a multifaceted entity, an absolute knowledge repository.
Our varied industry expertise ranges across Life Science (Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance), Healthcare, HR Compliance, BFSI, Food & Dietary Supplements, Insurance, Accounting & Taxation and other Cross Industry streams.