Palm Beach Gardens, FL, May 14, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) announces the preliminary release of its 2015 speakers. These speakers will present to more than 2,500 attendees in Orlando, FL September 27 – 30th at the 7th Annual Congress.
The EHBC gives you the opportunity to learn from employers, employee benefits attorneys in the trenches of D.C., best-selling authors, and other key industry influencers. Access information on innovative strategies and solutions to help your business find sustainable success during a time of transition and change.
· Salomon Mizrahi VP, Executive Compensation & Total Rewards, HSNi
· Mark McLeod, Manager, University Benefits, Kent State University
· K. Lynn Hipp, Global Integrated Health & Wellness Manager, Eastman Chemical Company
· Tara Powers, Leadership Consultant, Powers Resource Center
· Bryan Brum, Attorney, Employee Benefits, Legal Dept., United Parcel Service (UPS)
· Jim Wilton, Administrator Group Health & Wellness, Cardone Industries, Inc.
· Cynthia Pedigo, Sr. Program Manager & Business Development Manager, Intel
· Jason Morgan, Director of Global Health and Wellness, GE Healthcare
· Cari Kojima, Director, Human Resources and Corporate Social Responsibility, Murad
· Rebecca Kelly, Director, Health Promotion & Wellness, University of Alabama
· Amanda Borths, Wellness Program Specialist, Meijer
· Adam Moret, Well-being Specialist, Jones Lang Lasalle
· Tammy Griffin, Manager of Employee Health & Wellness, Central Michigan University
· Dr. Dee W. Edington, Founder & CEO, Edington Associates
· Dr. Bruce Rogen, Chief Medical Officer, Cleveland Clinic Employee Health Plan
· Nancy Gilbert, Team Lead, Benefit Services, Advocate Healthcare
· Thomas Sondergeld, Director of Health, Benefits and Well-Being, Walgreens
· Susan Tufts, Wellness Manager, L.L.Bean, Inc.
· Scott Clark, Risk & Benefits Officer, Miami Dade County Public Schools
· Director of Women's Health, Global Wellness Manager, Florida Medical Center
· Erica Rooney, Co-Senior Health & Wellness Coordinator, Verizon
· Bruce Sherman, Medical Director, Employers Health Coalition, Ohio
· Ralph Lardieri, Wellness Manager, Wawa, Inc.
· Pani Tademeti, HR Manager-Total Compensation, North Carolina Office of State Human Resources
· Sylvia Di Giusto, People Packaging; and Author, Executive Image Consulting; "Image of Leadership"
· Jonathan So, Senior Director, Customer Initiatives, Detroit Regional Chamber and 2015 Healthy Policy Fellow for the Center of Healthcare Research & Transformation
· Wolf Kirsten, President & CEO, International Health Consulting
· Natasha Léger, Author, International Trade Attorney & Global Strategy Consultant, "Travel Healthy: A Road Warrior's Guide to Eating Healthy"; ITF Advisors
· Marcas Miles, Senior Director, Marketing & Communications, Employers Health
· Sibyl Bogardus, Chief Compliance Officer, Hub International Insurance Services Inc.
· Brittany Ammerman, Founder, Nikumbuke Women's Soccer League
· Robert Kelley, HR Manager-NCFlex Program, North Carolina Office of State Human Resources
· Wendy Lynch, Director, Center for Consumer Choice in Health Care; Founder, Altarum Institute; Lynch Consulting
· Alden J. Bianchi, Member, Mintz, Levin
· Ronnell Nolan, President & CEO, Health Agents for America
· Shirley Weis, Author; Past Chief Administrative Officer, "Playing to Win in Business"'; Previously at Mayo Clinic
· Melanie Hancock, Shareholder, Hill Ward Henderson
· Clare Miller, Director, Partnership for Workplace Mental Health, American Psychiatric Foundation
· Benjamin J. Conley, Attorney, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
· Renée-Marie Stephano, JD, President & Chairwoman, Corporate Health & Wellness Association
· James R. Napoli, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
· Matthew Williamson, Vice President, Employee Benefits Division, Insurance Office of American (IOA)
· Susan M. Nash, Partner, McDermott Will & Emery
· Doug Layman, Executive Vice President & CSMO, Gilsbar
· John Wesley "Wes" Fischer, President, The Health Insurance Store
· Vishal Nagda's, Founder, HR Professionals Association
· Marc S. Gilday, Creator; Marketing & Sales Consultant, Group Benefit Sales Control
· Melanie Fava, Vice President, Benefits, Insurance Office of American (IOA)
· Amie Hoff, Corporate Fitness Consultant, Hoff Fitness
· Stuart Slonin, President, Renaissance Captive Solutions
· Daniel Asa Rose, Novelist & Travel Essayist, Daniel Asa Rose
· Jed Constantz, Chief Operating Officer, Employer Advantage Health Care Solutions
· Jonathan Edelheit, CEO, Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
· Victor Villanueva, Managing Director, The ROC Group
· Tearle Bagwell, President & CEO, Worxtime
· Dr. L. Casey Chosewood, Senior Medical Officer, Office of Strategy and Innovation , Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
· Sean Kelly, CEO, HUMAN
To register for the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress, visit: http://www.employerhealthcarecongress.com/registration/
To learn more about the speakers, visit: http://www.employerhealthcarecongress.com/2015-speakers/
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest US healthcare conferences in the country. Riding off the success of the 2014’s event, the 7th Annual Employer Healthcare & Benefit Congress anticipates up to 2,500 attendees, up to 200 Exhibitors and Sponsors. Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conferences, providing six times the traffic and networking for everyone attending the conferences this year.
For more information contact us at:
email@example.com or 561-790-1176