Clearwater, FL, November 27, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- National Aviation Academy announces its new Second Shift Classes.
National Aviation Academy in Clearwater Florida is announcing its new Second Shift Classes starting in January 2008, allowing students who need to work during the day to study to become an FAA and NCATT Certified Aircraft Mechanic.
National Aviation Academy's second shift classes encompasses the Aviation Maintenance Technician (A&P), Aviation Maintenance Professional (A&P and Avionics) and a 2-week Aviation Maintenance Certification Programs offered during the first shift.
Advantages of second shift:
* Allows you to keep your current day employment as you prepare for your aviation career
* Works well for those the perform best in the evening hours
* Allows better participation because of smaller class sizes
* No more excuses for putting off your career ambition for aviation
* Classes begin January 10th, 2008 and seating is limited, apply today
More information on NAA's programs and class schedules can be found by calling 1-800-659-2080 or visiting NAA's website at www.naa.edu.