Nashville, TN, April 29, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- InStream, LLC, integrator and outsourcing provider of enterprise content management (ECM) 3.0 solutions
, today announces the acquisition of Tallega Software based in Orange County, California.
Both InStream and Tallega Software are founding members of the FileBound Executive Council. Having been two of FileBound's largest resellers prior to the acquisition, who also share many of the same business philosophies, the new InStream is now one of the largest FileBound partners in the world and is now able to provide unparalleled levels of business process automation, customer service and technical support to their combined client base throughout the country.
For Tallega clients, InStream adds the following:
• Strong technical support, operations, logistics, and back-office support, especially for Tallega's East Coast clients
• Deep healthcare payer and provider experience, including the automation of Medicare enrollment and processing prior authorizations
• Extensive eform and cloud document management experience
• Ability to provide virtual mailroom, image lockbox, document scanning and conversion services, and data entry services nationwide
• Ability to provide check scanner fulfillment to banks nationwide
For InStream clients, Tallega Software adds the following:
• Extensive experience with advanced capture software from industry leading vendors that include Kofax, ABBYY, Ephesoft, and Parascript
• Full representation of the entire Kofax software suite, including KTM, TotalAgility, Kapow, and Altosoft
• Strong experience with distribution and transportation companies
• Ability to closely serve InStream’s West Coast and Southwest clients
• Advanced technology resources to enable deeper levels of automated solutions for clients
"For InStream clients, this acquisition places InStream as one of the largest, strongest and most competent privately held integrators and innovators in the ECM industry," said InStream president and CEO, Mark Hinson. "Our industry understands that Tallega Software has a reputation for developing creative and complex solutions for corporate applications across the US. InStream clients, prospects and vendor partners will see tremendous value as we add Tallega Software to the InStream suite of solutions for healthcare, financial, government, and corporate applications."
Hinson added: "Our clients have grown accustomed to watching our company grow and now they will experience an even stronger organization with a wider breadth of products and services. We want InStream and Tallega Software clients to understand this acquisition defines the desire of both organizations to raise the bar of creativity and depth of expertise that will help them overcome challenges and achieve new competitive advantages."
"For both Tallega Software and InStream clients, we'll help them extend the reach of the technology and automation already implemented because we’ll have more human, financial and technology resources," said David Gerber, CEO & Co-Founder of Tallega Software. "We're now able to provide next generation ECM solutions, including mobile enablement, dynamic case management, data integration automation (to replace business intelligence), and business process analytics."
Clients in all industries achieve new competitive advantages from InStream's automation of document-intensive, core business processes with ECM 3.0 technology—and outsourcing the rest. InStream's experience with traditional enterprise content management (ECM) technology includes document capture, eform, workflow automation, and case/records/document management software. InStream now takes clients to new heights of profitability by implementing ECM 3.0 technology, including mobile enablement, data integration automation and business process analytics. InStream also provides ECM services to organizations wanting to outsource non-core, document-intensive processes, including scanning, data entry, benefits enrollment, check scanner fulfillment, virtual mailroom, and image lockbox services. Get started today: www.instreamllc.com