Ghent, Belgium, May 20, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Europital has recently launched PenThu® Simulator Program to provide clients and clinical research professionals the opportunity to experience PenThu® for free during five business days under a test environment.
The Simulator Program is a free service. Users will be able to interact in a simulated project with a selected user roles and responsibilities such as: CRA, Country Manager, Project Manager, Regional Medical Monitor, Global Medical Monitor or Medical Director.
During the participation in the selected project, users will have regular access to PenThu® with all relevant functionalities based on the selected role, such as:
- Search project-specific knowledge base using keywords or phrases
- Possibility of applying advanced search by utilizing project-specific categories and subcategories.
- Submit new questions
- Review the personalized icon-driven question list and take relevant actions as needed
- Join the team deliberation and provide input during the answering process
- Utilize the private deliberation facility to conduct closed-room discussion with self-selected teammates.
- Suggest answers to submitted questions
- Approve suggested answers (based on roles and responsibilities)
- Receive system notifications, when applicable
- Access and download a complete and up-to-date Q&A log.
- Access and download of Metrics, Analytics and Key Performance Indicators (based on roles and responsibilities).
The free access is limited to five business days and requires user details from the prospective client to establish the test environment.
PenThu® is the first Interactive Guidance Management System (IGMS) in the clinical research industry, an innovative communication platform developed by Europital that constitutes an arterial link between medical monitors, CRAs, project managers and other operations team members, and used to provide answers to questions and guidance requests received from site monitors and other members of the study team in a harmonized and fully automated environment.
ICC Building, Van Rysselberghedreef 2
9000 Ghent, Belgium
Tel: +32 9 331 60 30
Fax: +32 9 329 55 48