Palm Beach Gardens, FL, May 22, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The Employer Healthcare and Benefits Congress is dedicated to identifying the latest trends in the insurance and employee benefits industries. With so many trends constantly disrupting the space, how do you block out the noise and focus what will really drive change in 2015?
Each employer has their own set of challenges and unique strategic goals. The EHBC strives to bring you a diverse and sophisticated agenda, coupled with a speaker line-up that's sure to bring you real-world practical solutions to problems you face every day.
Join the EHBC in Orlando, September 27-30, 2015 to learn how employers are taking a leadership role in address topics like:
Engaging Health Nonprofits in Your Wellness Strategy: American Express Sees Improved Employee Health by Leveraging Relationships with Non-profit Health Organizations
· Maureen McCluskey, Corporate Health Manager, American Express
· Denise Erickson, Corporate Health Manager, American Express
· Allison Gormley, National Director, Engagement Marketing, Community Health Charities
· Steve Rabb, Chief Revenue & Marketing Officer, Community Health Charities
Staffing Arrangements-Who is the Employer (and Why Does it Matter)?
· Alden J. Bianchi, Member, Mintz, Levin
· Edward A. Lenz, Senior Counsel, American Staffing Association
Take the Money & Run~ HSNi Leads in Self Funding Innovation
· Salomon Mizrahi, VP, Executive Compensation, HSNi
· Matthew Williamson, VP, Employee Benefits Division, Insurance Office of America (IOA)
· Melanie Fava, VP, Employee Benefits Division, Insurance Office of America (IOA)
Building A Professional Brand on LinkedIn ~ Learn LinkedIn's Secrets to Social Media Success
· Chris Keneally, Relationship Selling Evangelist, LinkedIn
Proven Strategies & Solutions Aimed at Helping You Meet YOUR Company's Goals with:
· 6+ Conference Tracks to Choose From
· 200+ Speakers & Leading Employer Case Studies 2015 Speakers
· 100+ Educational Sessions, Interactive Workshops & Collaborative Forums 2015 Agenda & 2015 Forums & Summits
· Register before June 1st and save over $500 on registration!
To register: visit: http://www.employerhealthcarecongress.com/registration/
For Registration Details Contact
Jenny Dodson, Executive Program Manager
Jenny@EmployerHealthcareCongress.com | 561.792.4418 x810
For Sponsorship & Branding Opportunities Contact
Garrett Webster, Marketing & Engagement Coordinator
Garrett@EmployerHealthcareCongress.com | 561.792.4418 x826