New York, NY, May 29, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The Knowledge Group/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series, the leading producer of regulatory focused webcasts, announced today that it has scheduled a live webcast entitled: Best Practices to Manage Corporate Data and Information Security in 2015 Live Webcast. This two-hour event is scheduled on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 at 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET.
This webinar offers an overview of the latest trends and best practices with respect to corporate data management and information security. A panel of thought leaders and practitioners will help firms better understand how to apply various Corporate Data and Information Management and Security Strategies to reduce and mitigate risks due to mis-management of corporate data.
Some of the major topics that will be covered in this course are:
· Information and Data Management (IDM) Best Practices
· Elements of an Effective Security Program
· Core Principles and Data Life Cycles for Effective IDM
· Significance of Data Analysis, Reporting, and Risk Assessment
· Regulatory Compliance and Auditing
· New Media Marketing and Data Management
· Importance of Knowledge in Various Data Management Disciplines
Paul Van C. Slyke
For an updated list of the faculty panel, please visit:
About The Knowledge Group, LLC/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series
The Knowledge Group, LLC brings together the world's leading authorities and industry participants through informative two-hour webcasts that study the impact of changing regulations and help businesses succeed through proper regulatory compliance.
Visit http://theknowledgegroup.org/ for further information and inquiry.