Fort White, FL, June 06, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Leading helicopter media company Rotorcraft Pro Media Network (RPMN), publisher of Rotorcraft Pro magazine (RotorcraftPro.com) and Rotorcraft Pro en Español (espanol.rotorcraftpro.com) announces its new Rotorcraft Pro 2015 Innovators Contest is open for entries through 5 July 2015. The Grand Prize is $5,000 in free advertising in Rotorcraft Pro. The Top 3 finalists receive handsome etched-glass awards, while all Top 10 finalists will be featured in the September 2015 issue of Rotorcraft Pro.
Any business or individual in the helicopter industry who believes they have an innovative product—or wants to nominate someone who does—is urged to enter. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3. Just send the following to Editor-in-Chief Lyn Burks (firstname.lastname@example.org):
1. A 200 word (or less) description of the product or service and why it’s innovative. For example, is it: A completely new product or service? Brand new technology? A merging of technologies? A new solution to a problem? An innovative development approach? Whatever the case, write a brief description of what makes the product innovative.
2. A high-resolution image (1 MB or larger) that best represents the product or service.
3. The website URL where the product or service can be seen in more detail.
After the July 5 submission deadline, an objective panel will narrow down all entries to the Top 20. Then, the fun really begins. From July 20 through August 5, the Top 20 innovative products and services will go to a Rotorcraft Pro Facebook vote-off where the public decides. All “likes” will be tallied, and the innovative winners will be announced on August 10.
For more information—and to see an “innovative” video—go to innovators.rotorcraftpro.com.
About Rotorcraft Pro Media Network: The Rotorcraft Pro Media Network (RPMN) offers a true business-to-business format for rotorcraft and aviation-related companies to promote their products, services, and opportunities in a cost-effective, credible manner. The RPMN product line includes:
· Rotorcraft Pro Magazine - over 63,000 circulation and AAM audited
· Rotorcraft Pro en Español Magazine
· Helicopter Industry Websites – including RotorcraftPro.com, JustHelicopters.com, and VerticalReference.com
· Helicopter Industry Week in Review E-newsletter – 24,000+ Subscribers
· Free mobile apps available on Apple and Android platforms
For more information, contact co-owners Brig Bearden, Publisher or Lyn Burks, Editor In Chief at (877) 768-5550.
Email: Brig@rotorcraftpro.com / Lyn.Burks@rotorcraftpro.com