London, United Kingdom, June 12, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The Key Stage 3 Conference provides a unique opportunity to share innovative approaches to curriculum design and development and identify robust teaching and learning techniques which meet the academic and pastoral needs of students as they advance through key stage 3.
Shining a spotlight on the crucial challenges for Heads of Year 7, 8 and 9, Key Stage 3 Coordinators, Senior and Subject Leaders, this timely event is designed to equip you with a toolkit to manage the transition between primary and secondary school and effectively prepare your cohort for the demands of the new GCSEs within a rigorous framework of assessment.
Attend to take away practical strategies to enhance your key stage 3 provision and ensure your learners are able to achieve academic, personal and social success at key stage 4.
Expert Speakers Include:
Keynote: Sara Morrissey, Director of Operations, Bradford Partnership, Bradford Metropolitan Borough Council and Former HMI, Ofsted
· Chair: Bill Watkin, Operational Director, Specialist Schools and Academies Trust (SSAT)
· Mary Davies, Co-Headteacher, Maiden Erlegh School
· Steve Walters, Principal, St Peter’s Collegiate School
· Ruth Jennings, Deputy Headteacher, Kings Langley School
· Thomas Stephens, Assistant Principal and Head of English and Languages, Rivers Academy West London
· Justin Dodd, Assistant Headteacher and Head of Maths, Highworth Grammar School
· Nadene Townsend-Smith, Director of Student Progress and Transition, Willington Community School
· Martin Smith, Assistant Headteacher, Darrick Wood School
Find out more:
Contact: Aoife Grimes on 020 7960 7720 or email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @capitaconf #capitaconf