London, United Kingdom, June 13, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- A One Day National Conference
Effective Complaints Handling in the Police
Wednesday 8th July 2015 – Central London
Chaired by Jan Berry, Former Chair, Police Federation
About the conference:
This conference comes at a crucial time following the Home Office consultation and the subsequent policy recommendations seeking to modernise the police complaints system.
With a focus on transparency, accountability and integrity, this event showcases successful strategies for increasing local resolution rates, improving public involvement in the complaints process and using complaints as a service improvement tool.
Attendees will further their understanding of the roles of the IPCC and PCCs in the new landscape and take away valuable strategies and new processes to drive efficiencies and public satisfaction.
· Dame Anne Owers, Chair, Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC)
· Steve Goodier, Inspector and Body Worn Video Programme Manager, Hampshire Police
and Staff Officer to National Policing Lead for BWV, ACPO
· Steve Barry, Assistant Chief Constable, Sussex Police
· Julia Mulligan, Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner, North Yorkshire and Chair, Association of Police and Crime Commissioners' Transparency and Integrity Standing Group
· Nick Brook, Detective Chief Inspector, Professional Standards, British Transport Police
· Jonathan Goolden, Partner and Mark Oliver, Consultant, Wilkin Chapman LLP
For more information:
Download the brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=EffectiveComplaintsHandlingInThePolice.pdf&code=SMMK
Or contact: Naomi Wood – email@example.com