London, United Kingdom, June 13, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- A One Day National Conference
Monday 13th July 2015 – Central London
Chaired by Professor Chris Pascal OBE, Director, Centre for Research in Early Childhood
About the conference:
The Children's Centres Conference is perfectly timed to clarify the role of children's centres, examine their future purpose and prepare for the challenges ahead.
Advance your knowledge of the inspection framework and discuss how centres can exceed expectations and local authorities can prepare for new responsibilities. Learn how to maximise the quality of your services amidst reduced funding and achieve excellent education outcomes through effective delivery of the EYFS.
Do not miss this opportunity to transfer learning to your setting that could redefine the purpose of your centre for the better.
· Vicki Lant, Head of Children’s Centre Development, Barnardo’s
· Charlotte Pomery, Assistant Director for Commissioning , London Borough of Haringey
· Pat Everett, Group Manager, Harpenden and Rural Children’s Centres
· Kathy Sylva, Professor of Educational Psychology , University of Oxford
· Alison Jollands, Centre Manager, Immingham Children’s Centre
For more information:
Download the brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=ChildrensCentresJuly15.pdf&code=SMMK
Or contact: Naomi Wood – email@example.com