Cardiff, United Kingdom, June 19, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- A One Day National Conference
Pupil Deprivation Grant Conference
Monday 28th September - Cardiff
Special Offer - Book with a colleague and receive 20% off both places, or book 3 places and receive a 25% discount*
With the Welsh Government pledging to raise ambition and attainment in schools through the allocation of the pupil deprivation grant and scrutiny from Estyn intensifying, the National Pupil Deprivation Grant Conference comes at a critical time to bring you transferable lessons from best practice organisations on demonstrating impact and engaging students through utilising the grant effectively.
As schools now have a pivotal role in breaking the link between deprivation and attainment, don’t miss this opportunity to share good practice and discover how you can maximise the benefits of your pupil deprivation grant spending.
- Aled Roberts, Assembly Member for North Wales, National Assembly for Wales
- Dr Philip Dixon, Director, Association of Teachers and Lecturers (ATL) Cymru
- Chair: Steve Davies Managing Director, Education Achievement Service South East Wales (EAS)
- Chris Taylor, Co-Director, Welsh Institute of Social and Economic Research (WISERD)
- Stephen Gardiner, Headteacher, Capcoch Primary School
- Tracey Stephens, Acting Headteacher, Cathays High School
- Peter Owen, Headteacher, The Court School
- Martin Matthias, Headteacher, and Beth Davis, Deputy Headteacher, Ysgol Penrhyn New Broughton Primary School
- Gaelle Jones, Literacy Co-ordinator, and Richard Davies Numeracy Co-ordinator, Cwrt Sart Comprehensive School
For more information:
Visit the Website
Contact Will Hewitt on 0207 470 9141 or email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @capitaconf #capitaconf
*Please quote applicable discount code Multi20 or Multi25 when registering. Booking details for all delegates must be received as part of the same booking to qualify. Please note that this offer may not be used in conjunction with other discounts and the discount will be applied manually and indicated on your invoice.