Oakwood, GA, June 19, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Mencom announces Plastic Port Adapters in a low profile black plastic shell with a M25 mounting thread. They are rated IP65, which means they provide total protection against dust and jets of water from all directions. These plastic port adapters offer a substantial savings compared to the metal versions.
These port adapters have a RJ45, USB Type A, or USB Type B connector potted inside the plastic shell, and can easily be mounted to a cabinet through a 1” diameter hole.
Founded in 1987, Mencom Corporation provides high quality, cost effective solutions that meet industrial electrical connector requirements. Our highly trained staff of experts utilize decades of electrical and electronic industry-related experience to develop the highest quality products available.In addition, this vast expertise allows us to assist OEM customers in selecting the best products to meet their unique connection requirements. This ensures our customers receive the most cost-effective solution possible, plus one that requires minimal installation time, reducing the customer’s total installed costs.Mencom offers a complete line of custom-made and off-the-shelf electrical connectors.
Mencom's product line includes:
- Molded cables and receptacles for sensors and actuators
- MINI, M23, M12, M8, Micro-AC, Euro AC, Device Net, Profi-bus, Foundation Field-bus
- Multi-pin industrial rectangular connectors for power and data lines
- Panel Interface Connectors for safe and quick reprogramming requirements
- DIN solenoid valve connectors for solenoids
- Junction Blocks for power & signal distribution
- Multi port connector plates for multiple connections in a small space
- Conduit adapters for distribution of power & signal using conduit
- Ethernet connectors & switches for communication with a network
- A wide variety of metric, PG and NPT cable glands, fittings and adapters
Mencom is also the North American Master Distributor for ILME rectangular connectors. Mencom’s headquarters and warehouse facilities are located in Oakwood, Ga., just north of Atlanta.