New Report Provides Insights on the Global Oats Market and Setting Up an Oats Processing Plant
A new report released by IMARC Group provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up an oats processing plant. This includes details such as industry performance, processing and production requirements, project cost, project financing, project economics, infrastructure requirements, revenues, rate of return, profit margins, etc.
The global oats market has its consumption in both food and feed use. Although, oats have been a part of the human diet for a long time, their principal use has been as a feed grain. Changing farming practices, increasing awareness about animal nutritional requirements, increasing availability of low cost ingredients that could be blended to provide high quality feed formulations, however, have caused the usage of oats as a feed grain to fall intensely. On the other hand, the consumption of oats for human food has been increasing continuously. This has been catalyzed by an increasing awareness on the health benefits of oats.
Oat flakes are currently the most popular type of oat based food products. They are currently gaining popularity worldwide in the form of breakfast cereals. Oat flakes may be regular/rolled, quick or instant type. The regular types currently have the largest consumption. The quick and instant types represent the newer ones and require shorter cooking times compared to the regular ones but have a lower shelf-life. Apart from flakes, oats are also used in a wide variety of food products to provide unique flavor and moisture retention characteristics as well as to increase their nutritional value. Porridge or oatmeal, hot cereals, bread, biscuits, infant food, and muesli or granola bars are a few examples of food products made from oats.
IMARC’s latest study “Oats Processing Plant Project Report: Industry Trends, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Cost and Revenue” provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up an oats processing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the oats market. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the oats industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report?
· What are the key success and risk factors in the oats industry?
· How has the oats market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
· What is the structure of the oats industry and who are the key players?
· What are the various unit operations involved in an oats processing plant?
· What is the total size of land required for setting up an oats processing plant?
· What are the machinery requirements for setting up an oats processing plant?
· What are the raw material requirements and composition for setting up an oats processing plant?
· What are the utility requirements for setting up an oats processing plant?
· What are the manpower requirements for setting up an oats processing plant?
· What are the infrastructure costs for setting up an oats processing plant?
· What are the capital costs for setting up an oats processing plant?
· What are the operating costs for setting up an oats processing plant?
· What should be the pricing mechanism of oats?
· What will be the income and expenditures for an oats processing plant?
· What is the time required to break-even?
Table of Contents
1 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
4 Oat Flakes Industry Analysis
4.1 Global Oats Market
4.1.1 Current and Historical Market Trends
4.1.2 Market Breakup by Region
4.1.3 Market Breakup by Application
4.1.4 Market Forecast
4.2 Global Oat Flakes Market
4.2.1 Current and Historical Market Trends
4.2.2 Market Breakup by Region
4.2.3 Market Forecast
4.3 Major Players
4.4 Oat Flakes Industry: Key Success and Risk Factors
4.4.1 Key Success Factors
4.4.2 Key Risk Factors
5 Processing and Manufacturing of Oat Flakes
5.1 Oat Flakes Manufacturing Plant: Detailed Process Flow
5.2 Oat Flakes Manufacturing Plant: Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
6 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
6.1 Land, Location and Site Development
6.2 Plant Machinery
6.3 Raw Materials
6.6 Other Capital Investments
7 Oat Flakes Manufacturing Plant: Loans and Financial Assistance
8 Oat Flakes Manufacturing Plant: Project Economics
8.1 Capital Cost of the Project
8.2 Techno-Economic Parameters
8.3 Product Pricing
8.4 Income Projections
8.5 Expenditure Projections
8.6 Financial Analysis
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia:
IMARC Group North America:
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa:
To know more please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/oats-processing-plant