Noida, India, July 18, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Sodium chloride or NaCI is an ionic compound with the chemical formula representing a 1:1 ratio of sodium and chloride ions. It is more commonly referred to as salt, table salt or common salt and is readily soluble in water. The sodium chloride market is largely impacted by its end-use in various sectors - food, medical, industrial and chemical. In several regions of North America and Europe, sodium chloride is used to de-ice the streets and highways during heavy snowfall.
In the food sector, sodium chloride is mainly used for seasoning, colouring, curing meats, preserving fish, etc. The medical uses are in catheter flush injections or intravenous infusions and for cleaning objects such as contact lenses. Inhaling sodium chloride helps remove certain bacteria in body secretions. Sodium chloride is one of the most important chemicals used in the chemical industry, mainly for the manufacture of caustic soda, sodium chlorite, ammonium chlorite and sodium bicarbonate. A large quantity of sodium chloride is also used as feedstocks in many industrial processes and for water softening purposes. This vast scope of usage in various industry sectors has largely influenced the growth of the sodium chloride market. Currently, Asia represents the largest region producing sodium chloride followed by Europe, North America and South & Central America.
IMARC’s new TMMR “Sodium Chloride Market Report: Volume, Value, Prices, Applications, Manufacturers, Regional Breakup, Manufacturing Process, Raw Materials, Mass Balance” provides a technical, analytical and statistical insight into the sodium chloride market. The market analysis includes volume trends, value trends, price trends, key players, market breakup by region, market breakup by end-use industries, key success factors, key risk factors, feedstock market trends, import trends, export trends, etc. Apart from the market analysis, the report also provides an exhaustive technical insight on sodium chloride. This includes chemical information, manufacturing process, chemical reactions involved, raw material requirements, mass balance, conversion rate of feedstocks, etc.
The study, which is based both on desk research and multiple waves of qualitative primary research, is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the sodium chloride industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in this Report?
· What has been the historical and current volume trends in the sodium chloride market?
· What has been the historical and current value trends in the sodium chloride market?
· What has been the historical and current price trends in the sodium chloride market?
· Which are the key regions in the sodium chloride market and what is their breakup?
· Which are the key end-use industries for sodium chloride and what is their breakup?
· What is the outlook of the sodium chloride market?
· What are the key success factors in the sodium chloride market?
· What are the key risk factors in the sodium chloride market?
· Who are the key manufacturers in the sodium chloride market?
· How is sodium chloride manufactured?
· What are the chemical reactions involved during the manufacturing of sodium chloride?
· What are the raw material requirements during the manufacturing of sodium chloride?
· What is the mass balance and conversion rate of feedstock’s during the manufacturing of sodium chloride?
· What is the cost of the major machinery involved in the manufacturing of sodium chloride?
· What are the import trends of sodium chloride?
· What are the export trends of sodium chloride?
Table of Contents
1 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3.1 Physical and Chemical Properties
4 Sodium Chloride: Industry Analysis
4.1 Current and Historical Volume and Value Trends
4.2 Current and Historical Value Trends
4.3 Market Breakup by Region
4.4 Market Breakup by End Use Industries
4.5 Market Forecast
4.6 Price Trends
4.7 Key Players
4.8 Key Success and Risk Factors
4.8.1 Key Success Factors
4.8.2 Key Risk Factors
5 Sodium Chloride: Manufacturing Process
5.1 Raw Material Requirements
5.2 Chemical Reactions Involved
5.3 Manufacturing Process
5.3.1 Solar Evaporation:
5.3.2 Artificial Evaporation
5.4 Detailed Process Flow
5.5 Mass Balance and Feedstock Conversion Rates
5.5.1 From Sea Brine (Solar Evaporation Method)
5.5.2 From Rock Salt (Vacuum Evaporation Method)
6 Sodium Chloride Manufacturing Process: Major Machinery Involved
6.1 Equipments Required
6.2 Prices of Equipments
7 Trade Data
7.1 Imports by Major Countries
7.2 Exports by Major Countries
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia:
IMARC Group North America:
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa:
To know more please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/sodium-chloride-market