A New Study Analyses the PET Bottles Market and the Requirements to Start a PET Bottle Manufacturing Plant
A new report provides an exhaustive insight into the PET bottles market and the technical and commercial requirements to start and operate a PET bottles manufacturing plant. This includes factors such as market size, trends, key segments, success and risk factors, key regions, manufacturing process, raw material requirements and mass balance, land requirements, project cost, revenues, profit margins, etc.
Primarily used in the packaging of water and beverages, PET bottles are also gaining shares in other industries like- juices, salad dressings, household cleaners, medicines, dish detergents, mouthwashes, etc. Being light in weight and easy to handle, they are preferred in the packaging of carbonated soft drinks (CSD’s) and are continuously replacing glass bottles due to their tendency to break and the inconvenience created while returning them after consumption. As a result of an increasing demand for bottled beverages and replacements of glass and metal containers with PET bottles, the global consumption of PET bottles is expected to show a continuous growth in the short and medium terms.
IMARC’s latest study “PET Bottle Manufacturing Plant Project Report: Industry Trends, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Cost and Revenue” provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a PET bottle manufacturing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the PET bottle market. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics including expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the PET bottle industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report?
· What are the key success and risk factors in the PET bottle industry?
· How has the PET bottle market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
· What is the structure of the PET bottle industry and who are the key players?
· What are the various unit operations involved in a PET bottle manufacturing plant?
· What is the total size of land required for setting up a PET bottle manufacturing plant?
· What are the machinery requirements for setting up a PET bottle manufacturing plant?
· What are the raw material requirements for setting up a PET bottle manufacturing plant?
· What are the utility requirements for setting up a PET bottle manufacturing plant?
· What are the manpower requirements for setting up a PET bottle manufacturing plant?
· What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a PET bottle manufacturing plant?
· What are the capital costs for setting up a PET bottle manufacturing plant?
· What are the operating costs for setting up a PET bottle manufacturing plant?
· What should be the pricing mechanism of various types of PET Bottles?
· What will be the income and expenditures for a PET bottle manufacturing plant?
· What is the time required to break-even?
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia:
IMARC Group North America:
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa:
To know more please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/PET-bottle-manufacturing-plant