Fort Myers, FL, August 19, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt, P.A. is pleased to announce that thirteen (13) attorneys were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America® 2016. The attorneys, along with their respective practice area and office location include:
• Charles Basinait, Land Use Zoning Law, Fort Myers
• David L. Cook, Real Estate Law, Bonita Springs
• Michael J. Corso, Professional Malpractice Law and Personal Injury Defense, Fort Myers
• David K. Fowler, Real Estate Law, Fort Myers and Sanibel
• Thomas H. Gunderson, Real Estate Law, Fort Myers
• Denis H. Noah, Real Estate Law, Fort Myers
• John A. Noland, Bet-the-Company and Commercial Litigation, Fort Myers
• David M. Platt, Trust and Estates Law and Litigation, Sanibel
• Russell P. Schropp, Land Use & Zoning Law and Litigation, Fort Myers
• Bruce M. Stanley Sr., Personal Injury Defense Litigation, Fort Myers
• G. Donald Thomson, Commercial Litigation and Real Estate Litigation, Bonita Springs
• Beth T. Vogelsang, Family Law, Fort Myers and Bonita Springs
• Guy E. Whitesman, Business Organizations, Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law, Non-Profit/Charities Law, Tax Law and Trust and Estate Law, Fort Myers
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Over 79,000 leading attorneys globally are eligible to vote, and we have received more than 12 million votes to date on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world.
For the 2016 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, 6.7 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 55,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."
Since 1924, Henderson Franklin has been assisting clients build their homes, businesses and communities in Southwest Florida. Henderson Franklin is the largest, locally-based law firm between Tampa and Miami with over 55 attorneys dedicated to providing a wide range of legal services in the areas of business and tax planning, estate planning, family law, commercial and civil litigation, eminent domain, immigration law, intellectual property, workers' compensation, employment law, real estate, and land use and environmental law. Henderson Franklin operates offices in Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, Naples and Sanibel Island. For more information on the attorneys mentioned above, please visit www.henlaw.com.