New Delhi, India, August 21, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- DelveInsight, the leading market research and consulting company has added new report Celiac Disease-Pipeline Insights, 2015 to its portfolio. With this launch Delveinsight now has 700+ Reports on Indication Pipeline Insight. In addition to this our research expertise provides our clients with up to date information of market till date order has been placed.
The Indication pipeline Insight Reports provides client with details onCeliac Disease drugs across the globe. It comprehensively includes:
· The report provides assessment of Larazotide acetate pipeline drug Alba Therapeutics/ Teva Pharmaceuticals which is in Phase II.
· Information on several other drugs as well among which 2 are in phase II, 3 in phase I, 8 in pre - clinical and 7 in discovery phase.
· R&D activities and technologies used along with the pipeline molecules in development.
· Information related to collaborations, in-licensing and out-licensing deals
· Stages of development of pipeline molecules
· Therapeutic assessments by molecule types, route of administration, monotherapy and combination products.
The Celiac Disease-Pipeline Insights, 2015 Report envisages Pipeline Intelligence by identifying the key players along with their potential pipeline molecule. Therefore DelveInsight’s report on Celiac Disease helps to optimize portfolio by creating effective counter-strategies to gain competitive and therapeutic advantage in global Pharma market. In addition, it assesses the major market drivers and barriers in development of Pipeline molecules which helps to understand market for collaborations and licensing deals.
DelveInsight is offering the Report at a price of US 1,250 as a single user license, USD 2,500 as a site license and USD 4,000 as a Global/Enterprise License.