Noida, India, August 26, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Originated from West-Africa, palm oil currently represents one of the world’s most popular and economical edible oil. It is extracted from the fruits of the oil palm tree, which is also amongst the most efficient oilseed crops and can produce ten times more oil than many other oilseed crops. Palm oil production is also significantly more sustainable than most other vegetable oils as it consumes lesser energy, requires lesser land and has a comparatively smaller carbon footprint.
Unlike most other vegetable oils, palm oil is naturally semi-solid and doesn’t require hydrogenation to achieve a solid state. This characteristic makes it ideal for baked and packaged goods and gives it an advantage over vegetable oils made-up of soybean and rapeseed that require hydrogenation to solidify them. Due to its balanced and unique chemical composition of saturated and unsaturated fatty acids, palm oil finds its highest consumption in the food industry. It has been estimated that approximately half of all the packaged products available in the supermarkets contain palm oil. The food industry currently accounts for the majority of its total global consumption. Non-food applications like- cosmetics, soaps, detergents, candles, bio-fuels, pharmaceuticals, etc., also account for a significant share. Globally, palm oil production is highly concentrated in Malaysia and Indonesia, while its largest consumers are India, Indonesia, China and the European Union.
IMARC’s latest study “Palm Oil Processing Plant Project Report: Industry Trends, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Cost and Revenue” provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a palm oil processing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the palm oil industry. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics including expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the palm oil industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report?
• What are the key success and risk factors in the palm oil industry?
• How has the palm oil market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
• What is the structure of the palm oil industry and who are the key players?
• What are the various unit operations involved in a palm oil plant?
• What is the total size of land required for setting up a palm oil plant?
• What are the machinery requirements for setting up a palm oil plant?
• What are the raw material requirements for setting up a palm oil plant?
• What are the utility requirements for setting up a palm oil plant?
• What are the manpower requirements for setting up a palm oil plant?
• What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a palm oil plant?
• What are the capital costs for setting up a palm oil plant?
• What are the operating costs for setting up a palm oil plant?
• What should be the pricing mechanism of palm oil?
• What will be the income and expenditures for a palm oil plant?
• What is the time required to break-even?
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia:
IMARC Group North America:
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa:
To know more please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/palm-oil-processing-plant