Delhi, India, September 04, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Ace Networkers, in association with BW Accelerate and One Internet, is holding a Speed Networking event for those in the Startup Ecosystem called ‘Startup Masterz’ on 5th September, 2015 at The Claridges, New Delhi.
At the Independence Day speech, Prime Minister Narendra Modi urged “Start-up India; Stand-up India.” While plenty of people are brimming with brilliant ideas, many fail to get started due to several doubts and the risks involved. At Startup Masterz, startups will get a chance to sound-off their ideas with industry seniors and get valuable advice.
Participants will network with startups, consultants from marketing, legal, finance, IT domains as well as Angel Investors. While many events are focussing only on helping startups to pitch for finding funding for their ventures, ‘Startup Masterz’ is not just a pitching ground. It is instead a more wholesome event where the participant meets everyone important for a startup.
Speed will define the ‘Startup Masterz’ event, where up to 50 people will meet everybody in the room in only 2.5 hours. The event format will ensure that a participant meets everyone, for one might find the perfect co-founder/consultant/partner sitting right next to them.
The Masterz at the event are:
· Kunal Khattar, a Serial Entrepreneur, Angel Investor, Mentor & Guide, Co-Founder & Senior Vice President at Carnation Auto India Pvt. Ltd. He is an Angel Investor in startups such as Shuttl, LimeTray, FlipClass, Entropy EBW and Zocalo.
· Amit Sabharwall, Chief Operating Officer and Co-Founder at 360 Franchise Solutions. He is an expert in setting up retail, e-commerce and franchisee operations. He is also an experienced business development strategist for Green and Brownfield projects. He’s a Visiting Faculty at various business schools like Amity, JIMS, Ansal API, IBA, NIMS, etc.
· Ashu Agrawal, Program Director at BW Accelerate. Previously, Ashu was the North India operations head at Indian Angel Network (IAN). He is a hands-on advisor with ventures across Education, Travel & outdoor, QSR, Agriculture-Distribution & Knowledge services, and Health focused processed food businesses.
· Pooja Sharma, Director at Sky Communications. She is a media professional and has handled brands from luxury, fashion, jewellery, watches, corporate, health and fitness industries. Some of the clients she has handled are Hermes, Versace watches, Ferragamo Watches, Tarun Tahiliani, Rohit Bal, Brazilian Embassy, British Council, Aditya Birla Group and Indo-US Chamber of Commerce.
· Shwetank Verma, Director, India Demo Day. He is a start-up specialist and into Early Stage Investing, Private Sector Healthcare, Tax Structuring, Start-Up Incubation, Emerging Markets, Financial Modelling and Investee management.
· Abhishek Gupta, serial entrepreneur and Ex. Sr. Developer at PressPlay (a $3m funded startup). He founded three startups in his college days - Cadfin.com, I-Vision Studios and ParikshaHelp. As a freelancing entrepreneur, he has developed more than 25 projects for different individuals and companies.
· Himanshu Bindal, Founder of One Internet. One Internet provides a collaborative and affordable work space where individuals, teams and startups can work from, learn, meet peers and be inspired to act creatively.
For more information, please visit our website www.startupmasterz.com or connect with Event Organisers:
Anu Gulmohar: +91-9810-981-955
Nishant Jain: +91-9811-740-747
Chahat Aggarwal: +91-999-991-6561