Gaithersburg, MD, September 10, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The global air traffic control equipment market is expected to reach $6.21 billion in 2022. The factors that are favouring the market growth are improved aircraft movement, passenger & freight traffic has resulted in construction of new airport and renovate of the existing one to modernize them and increase their capacity. Airport expansion and modernization requires exploitation of air traffic control equipment and its sub-system, which is expected to boost market growth. High procurement and maintenance cost of air traffic control equipment is expected to hinder air traffic control equipment industry growth. Lack of knowledge and inefficient operations at peak hours is restraining the market growth. ATC equipment facilitates air traffic controllers to communicate with the aircraft, provides navigational services, monitors and manages the air traffic. Along with the increase in global air traffic and the need to meet the rise in demand for ATC in the future, ATM systems are being upgraded from ground-based to satellite-based systems.
The global air traffic control equipment market is segregated based on Product type, application and region. Depending on the technology type, the market is sub-segmented into three types namely Communications Equipment, Navigation Equipment and Surveillance Equipment. Based on applications the air traffic control equipment market is divided into Commercial Aircraft, Private Aircraft and Military Aircraft.
Geographically air traffic control equipment market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (ROW).
Major players in the mining market include Advanced Navigation & Positioning Corp, Comsoft GMBH, BAE Systems Plc, Harris Corporation, Cobham Plc, Intelcan Techno systems Inc, Lockheed Martin Corp, IndraSistemas S.A, Raytheon Compan, NavAero Inc.
What this report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit www.strategymrc.com or write to us at email@example.com