Gaithersburg, MD, September 11, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The Global Nonwoven Filter Media Market is expected to reach $8.08 billion in 2022. Increasing end user awareness concerning health issues vis-à-vis product safety, air quality, water purity etc are influencing the market. Technological advancements in both, the product and application segments would create opportunities for development in the global market. Still, an adverse regulatory environment, particularly concerning applications that involve the use of nonwoven filter media is hindering the market growth.
The global nonwoven filter media market is segmented on technology types, application and region. Depending on the applications type the market is segmented into three types namely Airlaid, Wetlaid, and Spun bonding, melt blowing and Apertures films extrusion. Based on applications the nonwoven filter market is divided into Transportation, Manufacturing, Advanced Technology. Geographically nonwoven filter media market is segmented into four regions they are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (Row). North America and Europe are fully developed market. North America is expected to have better growth as compared to Europe. Asia market is the largest market across the globe. Growing awareness of nonwoven filter media market in Asia and Rest of the World (ROW) is expected to growth the global market for nonwoven filter media market.
Major players in the nonwoven filter media market include3M, Ahlstrom, Charminar nonwoven ltd., buckeye technologies, inc., Donaldson co, Fiber bond corp., Fibermark, Clarcor corp, Crane nonwovens, Fiberweb (india) ltd.
What this report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit www.strategymrc.com or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org