Gaithersburg, MD, September 09, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The Global Energy Management market is expected to reach $29.8 billion by 2022. Building Energy Management System is expected to drive the market over the next decade due to expected growth in demand. This design requires less time to operate and skilled labor thus reducing the maintenance cost. Government Regulations and Policies is one of the key drivers for the Energy Management market. It takes a long period of return on investment. The Opportunities for growth of the market lies in increase in demand for Energy management and home energy management market.
Global Energy Management market is mainly segmented by Component, by End User, by Vertical and by Geography. Based on Component, market is segmented into Smart Thermostats, Smart Plugs, Load Control Switches (LCS), and In-House Display. Based on End User, market is classified into Home Energy Management System (HEMS), Building Energy Management System (BEMS). Based on Vertical, market is segregated into Power and Energy (P&E), Manufacturing, Municipal, University, School, and Hospital System (MUSH), Telecom & IT, Office and Commercial Building. Energy Management market, by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
The key players in the Energy Management market include, Siemens AG, General Electric Company, CA Technologies, Cisco Systems, Inc., Eaton Corporation Plc, Honeywell International, Inc., Elster Group GMBH, Emerson Process Management, and Schneider Electric Se.
What this report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit www.strategymrc.com or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org