Gaithersburg, MD, September 11, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The Global Specialty Paper market is expected to reach $26.2 billion by 2022. The factors that are favoring the market growth are increase in urban population, development of food and beverages. Shortage of materials and government rules are the major factors restraining the growth of the market. Infrastructure can be the challenging factor in developing the market. Packaging & labeling, Food service are hindering the market.
Global Specialty Paper market is segmented by Type, by Material, by application and by Geography. Based on Type, Specialty Paper market is segregated into Décor Paper, Printing Paper, Release Liner Paper and Packaging Paper. Based on Material, Specialty Paper market is classified into Additives, Coatings, Pulp and Fillers & Binders. Based on Application, the market is segmented into Packaging & Labeling, Industrial Application, Printing & Writing and Building & Construction. Specialty Paper market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. North America is accounted for the largest market share in terms of value among all countries across the world.
The Key players in the market include ITC Ltd., Fedrigoni, Domtar Corporation, Stora ENSO, Sappi Ltd, Nippon Paper Group, Glatfelter, International Paper Company and Mondi PLC.
What this report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit www.strategymrc.com or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org