Gaithersburg, MD, September 16, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The global full body scanners market is expected to reach $7.82 billion by the year 2022. The manufacturers are constantly into research and development in order to create new and innovative technology. The market is witnessing its expansion phase with several mergers & acquisitions, and joint ventures taking place between the manufacturers and the technology providers. Internationally, the full-body scanner market is expected to grow at a healthy growth rate due to rise in the use of technology in various security services of airports, train stations, defence amenities, etc. In a global context the major part of the market is not yet tapped, thus manufacturers are investing heavily into research and development and vertical integration so as to come up with foster innovations and capitalize the growth opportunity.
The global full body scanners market is segmented on technology types, application and region. Depending on the technology type the market is segmented into three types namely Millimetres wave scanners, Back scatter X-ray and 3d body scanners. Based on application, the full body scanner market is divided into Public Safety and Urban Safety. Geographically full body scanners market is segmented into four regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (Row).
Major players in the market include ADANI (Belarus), Autoclear LLC (USA), CST Digital Communication Pty., Ltd. (South Africa), American Science and Engineering, Inc. (USA), Cyberware, Inc. (USA), Safran Morpho (France), MAS Security Solutions (USA), Nuctech Co., Ltd. (China), OSI Systems, Inc. (USA), and ODSecurity (The Netherlands).
What this report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit www.strategymrc.com or write to us at email@example.com