Gaithersburg, MD, September 11, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The Global Instrument landing system and visual landing aids market is expected to reach $19 Billion by 2022. Up-gradation of airports is a key factor that promotes the growth of the instrument landing system and visual landing aids market. Rise in air traffic has resulted in the need to expand and modernize airports to increase the airports capacity. Increase in the fleet traffic contributes to increase in the number of landing and takeoffs during day at airports. With new technology developing both the Instrument Landing System and Visual Landing Aids, the airports will replace their systems with new state-of-art systems in future. This will contribute to the growth of the instrument landing system & visual landing aids market.
The Global Instrument landing system and visual landing aids market is segmented by the categories in the Instrument Landing System (ILS) i.e., ILS CAT I, ILS CAT II, ILS CAT III and the Visual Landing Aids (VLA) i.e., Runway Lighting, Taxiway Lighting, Approach Lighting and the technology induced is LED’s and Incandescent Lamps. In geographic scenario it is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, RoW.
Key players in this market include Astronics Corporation (U.S.), ADB Airfield Solutions (U.S.), Honeywell International (U.S.), ATG Airports (U.K.), and Multi Electric Manufacturing, Inc (U.S.), Esterline Technologies Corporation and Saab Sensis Corporation.
What this report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit www.strategymrc.com or write to us at email@example.com