Gaithersburg, MD, September 16, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The Global Medical Automation Technologies Market is expected to reach $95.2 billion by 2022. The factors that are influencing the market growth include rising healthcare costs, investment by venture capitalists and the increase in use of point of care testing devices (glucose meters, digital blood pressure monitors, pregnancy test kits and HIV test kits). However the tax imposed by the U.S government on medical devices manufacturers and rigorous approval procedures to launch a product or services by companies is likely to hinder the market growth. The rising need of automation in various other medical fields represents the growth opportunities for this market.
Global Medical Automation Technologies Market is categorized into three broad segments: applications, end user and geography. Based on applications, the medical automation technologies market is segmented into therapeutic automation, lab and pharmacy automation, logistics and training automation and diagnostics and monitoring automation. Based on the end user, the Medical Automation Technologies Market is divided into Research Labs and Institutes, Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers, Pharmacies and Home/Ambulatory and Others. By geography, the Medical Automation Technologies Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. North America accounts for the largest share in the medical automation market.
The major players in the Global Medical Automation Technologies Market include GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Tecan Group Ltd., Stanley Black and Decker, Inc., Intuitive Surgical, Inc., CAE Ltd., Brainlab AG, Given Imaging Ltd. and Medtronic, Inc.
What this report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit www.strategymrc.com or write to us at email@example.com