Gaithersburg, MD, September 11, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The global implantable biomaterials market is estimated to reach $133 billion in 2022. The demand for metals, polymers, ceramics, and natural origin biomaterials has considerably improved since these have proven to be harmless, affordable, and dependable. Growing geriatric inhabitants worldwide has led to growing incidences of diseases such as arthritis and osteoporosis. Moreover, the aging people are also more prone to accidents and injuries, which have augmented the demand for graft transplant surgeries and medical implants. This in turn will drive the biomaterials market. The medical implants market is enhanced to counter the ever-increasing morbidity among the elderly population, thereby enhancing the biomaterials market. Technological advances introduced in the medical and healthcare industry has led to improved functionality and effectiveness of medical implants and its associated procedures. This has contributed considerably to the growth of the biomaterials market.
The global implantable biomaterials market is segmented on materials types, applications and region. Depending on the materials type the market is segmented into four types namely Metallic, Polymers, Ceramics and Natural. Based On application implantable biomaterials market divided into Cardiovascular, Orthopaedic, Dental, Ophthalmology and Others. Geographically implantable biomaterials market is segmented into four region are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World (Row).
Major players in the implantable biomaterials market include AdvanSource Biomaterials Corporation, Collagen Matrix, Inc., CorbionPurac, Ceradyne, Inc., Celanese Corporation, Biomet, Inc., Evonik Industries AG, DuPont (E. I. DU PONT DE NEMOURS and Company), Invibio, Inc., Orthofix Holdings, Inc.
What this report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit www.strategymrc.com or write to us at email@example.com