Ashland, KY, September 12, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Eighteen pieces designed by TFI Envision, Inc. have been chosen by a distinguished panel of design/marketing/advertising experts, as winners in the American Graphic Design & Advertising 30 Awards (AGDA).
This competition showcases the best in graphic design and advertising in the USA.
The winners include a “Best of Category” Award in Internet Advertising for Goodwill of Western & Northern Connecticut, Inc. “The Stuff Good Is Made Of” Digital Advertising Campaign.
Also selected were two “Finalist in Best of Category” awards in Announcements & Cards for Graphics 3, Inc. Pop-Up Greeting Cards - Santa’s Airplane and Santa’s Print Shop.
(to see more of these amazing pop-up cards, go to graphics3inc.com)
In addition, TFI Envision received 15 “Awards OF Distinction” for the following projects:
For Brochures & Catalog category:
- Standard Motor Products, Inc. Standard TPMS Consumer Focused Marketing Kit for 2013
For Print Advertising category:
- Standard Motor Products, Inc. Intermotor “The Import Leader by Design” Print and Digital Advertising Campaign
- Standard Motor Products, Inc. TechSmart “Are you TechSmart” $5,000 Scholarship for 2014 Campaign
For Internet Advertising category:
- Standard Motor Products, Inc. Intermotor 2014 Import Parts Car Sweepstakes Print/Digital Campaign
- Standard Motor Products, Inc. Intermotor “How the World is Wired” Print and Digital Advertising Campaign
- Standard Motor Products, Inc. “NASCAR Champion’s Week Vegas” Sweepstakes Social Media Promotion for TechSmart, Standard and Intermotor
For Calendar category:
- Graphics 3, Inc. Instrumental Pop-Up Calendar for 2015
For Packaging category - 2 Unilever products:
- Dove® Men + Care Father’s Day Gift Set Carton
- Dove® Mother’s Day 2014 Gift Box Packaging
For Logos & Trademarks category:
- Standard Motor Products, Inc. TechSmart “Are You TechSmart” Scholarship Logo
For Pro Bono category:
- Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Museum “Mystery at Elm Park” Gala Event Materials
For Trade Show Displays & Exhibits category:
- Standard Motor Products, Inc. AAPEX Trade Show Booth 2014
- Standard Motor Products, Inc. Standard TPMS Sensors “If It’s Not a Perfect Clone” Display
For Promotions category:
- TFI Envision, Inc. “Don’t be Sheepish” Self Promotion Direct Mail Kit
- TFI Envision, Inc. “Don’t Be Sheepish” Automotive Aftermarket “Sizzle” Reel Video
The winners will be included in “American Graphic Design and Advertising 30”, a full-color, hardcover book as well as exhibited on the AGDA Website.
Since 1975, TFI Envision, Inc. of Norwalk, CT, has specialized in developing strategic design and marketing solutions for branding, packaging, promotion, digital and corporate communications; helping organizations achieve their marketing and communication goals with compelling, consistent messaging that is on brand and on target.