Raleigh, NC, September 17, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Ragsdale Liggett PLLC announces half of the firm’s lawyers were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2016 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. The annual list is published by Best Lawyers®, a comprehensive rating service of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. In addition to the honors listed below, a special honor was given to William Pollock who received the 2016 “Lawyer of the Year” award in the Raleigh metro for his insurance litigation practice.
- David Liggett was honored again for his work in Insurance Law
- John Nunnally was recognized for his legal expertise in Commercial Litigation and Construction Law
- William Pollock received the honor again for Litigation-Insurance and named “Lawyer of the Year”
- Dorothy Burch was named for Corporate Law
- Mary Webb was listed for Litigation-Insurance
- Frank Liggett was again named for Insurance Law
- Robert Ramseur, Jr. was selected again for Real Estate Law
- Benjamin Kuhn was named for Real Estate Law
- Eric Spence was named for the fifth consecutive year for Real Estate Law, Real Estate Litigation and Land Use & Zoning
- Ashley Campbell was honored for her work in Corporate Law
“This announcement is a tribute to our dedicated lawyers who work hard for professional success,” said Managing Partner David Liggett. “Half of our attorneys were named to the 2016 edition, yet fewer than 3% of all lawyers in the state were recognized. We are very proud to be ranked among our distinguished peers.”
About Best Lawyers:
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers compiles lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading attorneys confidentially evaluate their peers within the same legal practice area and geographical area.
About Ragsdale Liggett PLLC:
Since its formation in 1972, the law firm of Ragsdale Liggett PLLC has maintained an extraordinary reputation in civil litigation and appellate practice, enjoying significant courtroom successes ranging from local state courts to the United States Supreme Court. In addition to practicing in areas of insurance/reinsurance coverage disputes, shareholder derivative actions, professional negligence defense, accountants’ liability actions, catastrophic personal injury defense and complex construction disputes, the firm is equipped to handle all of a business’ legal needs, including formation, day-to-day business counseling, acquisition, disposition, merger and dissolution of companies, regardless of size. The diverse real estate group handles a wide variety of transactions, from residential purchases and sales to all aspects of commercial real estate development, including entity formation, final project completion, complex public and private bond financing transactions, and the privatization of university student housing.