Hawthorne, CA, September 22, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Focusing on the challenges in manufacturing and how they are positioning themselves in the short run, on-demand markets, UniNet provides complete printing solutions engineered to solve many of today’s printing requirements. These printers are used in the beverage, food, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, chemical and cosmetics industries, as well as others that require prototype, custom and variable data labeling.
“UniNet offers unique digital press solutions for short to mid run label production. Our digital label printing equipment is perfect for companies who are tired of paying minimum order, plate and per color fees. It’s time to save time and money by going digital and bringing label printing in house,” said Joe Dovi, COO at UniNet.
The iColor® 700 and iColor® 900 digital printers offer many benefits to keep flexographic commercial printers competitive such as:
· Print on Demand, Any job, Any size, Any time
· Quick modifications, minimizing proofing and prototype times
· No set up or plates needed and no minimum runs
· The ability to print directly on pre-die cut and kiss cut labels through their patented auto-registration system which keeps labels perfectly aligned from beginning to end.
· The fluorescent white printing upgrade kit allows the user to print white with full color on clear and dark media. Add the Fluorescent toner kit for prints that glow under black light!
· Low temperature LED technology allowing for more vibrant colors and the most diverse library of media available (PET, BOPP, wood venire, foils, tag stock, matte, semi-gloss, high gloss, clear, dark media and more).
· The iColor 700 and 900 feature a patented feed system, where the label roll is stored underneath and away from the elements, saving valuable production space.
The iColor® 700 digital printer is GHS certified for sections 1, 2, and 3 of the GHS BS5609 standard needed for IMDG certification. With the December 1st, 2015 deadline looming, now is the time to make preparations for the transition, making the iColor series of Digital Label Presses the ideal solution for customers needing to ship dangerous goods overseas.
UniNet is a worldwide OEM with more than 25 years of experience in the imaging industry. With sales service and distribution networks on every continent, we have earned a reputation for high quality products and customer service. We are now bringing this expertise to flexographic printers with the iColor® Short to Mid Run Digital Label Presses.
For more information, press only contact:
For detailed information on iColor® Printing Solutions