Melbourne, Australia, September 23, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Jumping on board Office 365 is a huge challenge for all IT Departments. Many companies experienced a lot of difficulties during the migration process that is why many businesses need help from external IT services experts for them to make full use of all the productivity and cost benefits Office 365 features has to offer.
Office 365 has a great number of benefits and application upgrades. The package options has everything organizations need for their business – superior features, world class security, fully managed real-time collaboration tools, and a low monthly fee. Office 365 hosted versions of Lync, Office Web Apps, SharePoint, Exchange and access to Microsoft Office 2010 desktop applications.
House of IT meets this migration challenge head on and equipped their technical support teams with Office 365 managed services expertise to be able to deliver a smooth transition for their customers without any business disruptions.
House of IT provides organizations seamless Office 365 migration services:
· Build your Migration Roadmap –Detailed procedures on how to deploy Office 365 without disrupting the current environment are defined. Free migration tools and technologies available out there which is useful to the migration process will be utilised.
· Customise the Platform to meet Productivity Requirements –House of IT will assist company decision makers in weighing all available Office 365 business options and presents the best package for the organization. But in order to get the best of the company’s investment, use all services offered by Microsoft Office 365.
· Prepare and Configure –Install and configure directory synchronisation tools. It is at this stage that clean-up procedures will be fully effected to avoid any sync issues. Configure Exchange, Mailboxes, client computers and more.
· Execute Migration – Implement an Office 365 test flight then decide on full production deployment. An assessment of the readiness of the organisation will be performed.
· Provide Customer Technical Support – House of IT Helpdesk Support will provide answers and solutions to any of migration queries and concerns from pre-deployment to post-deployment stages.
Organizations are moving to Office 365 to cut operational costs and unburden administration load. With Office 365, companies ensure their workforce an easy access to archived emails anywhere they are and provide real-time collaboration. Take the leap to cloud of Office 365 with House of IT experts.
About House of I.T
House of I.T is an Australian BPO Company with clients across Australasia, US & Europe. The company provides superior professional expertise and comprehensive solutions for the clients complete IT needs including a full range of IT development, implementation and maintenance services. They also provide an excellent support website architecture, website hosting, and data entry.
House of IT
1128 Toorak Rd, Camberwell VIC 3124
1300 791 219