Noida, India, September 24, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Being aromatic and pungent, ginger adds a special flavor to a number of food products and has been a common ingredient in Asian cuisines for centuries. Its spicy aroma is mainly due to the presence of ketones, especially the gingerols, which have a significant importance in its food and health-related applications. Ginger in its various processed forms like- oil, powder, candy, pulp, bread, sticks, syrup, etc., finds applications in food processing, pharmaceuticals, beverages, meat canning, confectionary, soap making, tobacco processing, etc.
In the food industry, its powdered form is widely used as a condiment/flavoring agent in salad dressings, tomato ketchup and sauce, pickles, gravies, meat sausages, curry dishes, etc. In herbal medicines, ginger powder has been regarded as an excellent carminative ingredient which reduces the intestinal gas. Its regular consumption reduces the risk of diabetes, obesity, heart diseases and results in an increased energy, lower weight and a healthy complexion. Ginger powder is also used for fragrance in soaps and cosmetics. Ginger oil obtained by the steam distillation of the dried ginger is mainly used in the flavoring of beverages, confectionery and perfumes.
IMARC’s latest study “Ginger Processing Plant Project Report: Industry Trends, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Cost and Revenue” provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a ginger processing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the ginger processing market. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing & manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the ginger processing industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report?
· What are the key success and risk factors in the ginger processing industry?
· How has the ginger processing market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
· What is the structure of the ginger processing industry and who are the key players?
· What are the various unit operations involved in a ginger processing plant?
· What is the total size of land required for setting up a ginger processing plant?
· What are the machinery requirements for setting up a ginger processing plant?
· What are the raw material requirements for setting up a ginger processing plant?
· What are the utility requirements for setting up a ginger processing plant?
· What are the manpower requirements for setting up a ginger processing plant?
· What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a ginger processing plant?
· What are the capital costs for setting up a ginger processing plant?
· What are the operating costs for setting up a ginger processing plant?
· What should be the pricing mechanism of various ginger processing products?
· What will be the income and expenditures for a ginger processing plant?
· What is the time required to break-even?
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia:
IMARC Group North America:
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa:
To know more please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/ginger-processing-plant