Washington, DC, September 24, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The Software and Information Industry Association (SIIA) – the principal trade association for the software and digital content industries – today announced that top digital content and B2B media executives will headline the Business Information & Media Summit (BIMS). This year, BIMS will take place Nov. 11-13 in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., and feature interactive sessions and discussions focused on data, audience engagement, digital advertising sales, revenue-generating marketing, and strategy.
The Business Information & Media Summit will bring together industry leaders and feature these keynotes:
· Robbie Kellman Baxter – Author of The Membership Economy and founder of Peninsula Strategies
Robbie Kellman Baxter is the founder of Peninsula Strategies LLC, a management consulting firm, as well as the author of the top-selling book The Membership Economy. Baxter’s keynote will examine how the smartest and most successful companies are using radically new membership models, subscription-based formats and freemium pricing structures to grow their customer base - and explode their market valuation - in the most disruptive shift in business since the Industrial Revolution.
· MaryLeigh Bliss – Chief Content Officer of Ypulse
As the Chief Content Officer, MaryLeigh Bliss oversees Ypulse's daily newsletter, online content, trend reports and social media voices, acting as a culture and youth insights expert. Her keynote will focus on millennial trends and how the next generation is forcing companies to rethink organizational culture, career tracking, training and continuing education.
· Peter Goldstone – Chief Executive Officer of Hanley Wood
Peter Goldstone is CEO of Hanley Wood, LLC, the premier information, media, event and marketing services company serving the residential and commercial design and construction industry. Their new tagline is, Where Data Drives Action. Goldstone spearheads new and innovative opportunities for the company’s growth and oversees the company’s three operating platforms, which produce award-winning websites, magazines and events, must-have market intelligence data, and custom marketing solutions. His keynote will explore how a traditional media company can transition to a sophisticated data-driven business information organization.
Members of the media are invited to attend. For more information or to register for the conference, please contact Farrah Kim at email@example.com.
These keynote speakers will join a roster of other senior executives who will speak at the Business Information & Media Summit:
· George Assimakopolous – Head of Client Engagement, Penton
· Doyal Bryant – Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Universal Business Listing
· James Capo – Vice President of Digital Business Development, Access Intelligence
· Pete Caputa – Vice President of Sales, HubSpot
· Robert Carter – Vice President of Marketing, Soundview
· Matthew Cibellis – Director of Programming, Live & Virtual Events, Education Week
· Scott Clavenna – Chief Executive Officer, Greentech Media
· Ed Coburn –Senior Vice President & Lead Consultant, Mequoda Group
· Jim Cornehlsen – Managing Director, FutureSearch
· Benny DiCecca – Chief Executive Officer, Wellesley Information Services, a division of UCG
· Paul Borselli– Chief Client Officer, Digiday
· Robert Dippell – Vice President of Corporate Development, Praetorian Group
· Bobby Edgil – Executive Vice President of Sales and Business Alliance, BLR
· Mitch Eisen – Chief Technology Officer and Co-Founder, Real Magnet
· Ethan Eisner – Vice President and Managing Director, Lexis Nexis
· Sharon Gillenwater – Co-Founder and Editor-in-Chief, Boardroom Insiders
· Sheila Greco – President and Chief Executive Officer, SGA Talent
· Dan Hanover – Vice President, Access Intelligence
· Tim Hartman – Chief Executive Officer, National Journal Group
· Lev Kaye – Founder and Chief Executive Officer, CredSpark
· Tom Kemp – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Northstar Travel Media
· Leslie Laredo – President, The Academy of Digital Media
· Bradford Smith – President, Foundation Center
Who: The Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA), produced by SIIA’s ABM, CISD and SIPA divisions and the InfoCommerce Group
What: SIIA’s Business Information & Media Summit 2015 #BIMS15
When: November 11-13, 2015
Where: Marriott Resort, Fort Lauderdale Harbor Beach
For a complete schedule of events, visit http://www.siia.net/bims/PROGRAM. Updates in advance of the event are available using the conference’s Twitter hashtag: #BIMS15.
SIIA is the leading association representing the software and digital content industries. SIIA represents approximately 800 member companies worldwide that develop software and digital information content. SIIA provides global services in government relations, business development, corporate education and intellectual property protection to the leading companies that are setting the pace for the digital age. For more information, visit www.siia.net.