London, United Kingdom, September 26, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- A One Day National Conference
Multi-Agency Information Sharing
Thursday 15th October 2015 – Central London
Chaired by Stephen Curtis, Director, Centre for Excellence and Information Sharing
About the conference:
This Multi-Agency Information Sharing Conference is designed to equip delegates with the knowledge to overcome the legal and practical barriers to developing effective, collaborative models of partnership working.
As the European Data Protection Legislation comes into force, the need to examine the possible implications and ensure the safe and effective transfer of information across agencies remains at the heart of public service transformation.
Bringing to light innovative approaches to drive multi-agency information sharing programmes, this is an opportunity to understand data sharing protocols and compliance to enhance delivery of integrated services.
· Keynote: Jonathan Bamford, Head of Strategic Liaison, Information Commissioner’s Office
· Keynote: Debbie Ward, Chief Executive, Dorset County Council
· Vikki Cochran, Information Sharing Lead, South Devon and Torbay CCG
· Gary Pettengell, CEO, Empowering-Communities and Founder, E-CINS
· Selina Sibanda, Director of Governance, Colchester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
· Mark Clark, Detective Inspector, Metropolitan Police Service
· Rosemary Jay, Senior Attorney, Hunton and Williams
· Tim Deluca-Smit, Vice President, Huddle
For more information:
Download the brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=MultiAgencyInfoSharingOct15.pdf&code=SMMK
Or contact: Naomi Wood – email@example.com