Manchester, United Kingdom, September 26, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- A One Day National Conference
Secondary Performance and Assessment
Thursday 20th October 2015 – Manchester
Chaired by Siôn Humphreys, Assistant Secretary and Policy Advisor for Curriculum, NAHT
About the conference:
This Secondary Performance and Assessment Conference offers the guidance needed to implement, adapt and improve methods for monitoring and supporting Key Stage 3 and 4 student progress, alongside the teaching of the new GCSEs.
Following the removal of levels and the new school league tables and Progress 8 being introduced in 2017, it is more critical than ever to take a proactive approach to raising pupil attainment throughout key stage 3 and 4.
Attendees will be able to fully understand the changes to assessment within secondary education and have appropriate plans in place to support students in their school.
· Keynote Address from the Department for Education
· Phil Beach CBE, Director of Strategic Relationships, Ofqual
· James Dobson, Director, Regulatory Stakeholder Relations, Pearson Qualification Services
· Phil Jones, Headteacher, Ferndown Upper School
· Leon Walker, Deputy Headteacher, Meols Cop High School
· Dr Andy Williams, Executive Headteacher, North Huddersfield Trust School and Headteacher, Holmfirth High School
· Jennifer Ellison, Assistant Headteacher, Standards and Achievement, Barclay School
· Karen Palmer, Assistant Headteacher, Teaching, Learning and Curriculum, Barclay School
For more information:
Download the brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=SecondaryPerformanceAndAssessment.pdf&code=SMMK
Or contact: Naomi Wood – firstname.lastname@example.org