London, United Kingdom, September 26, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- A One Day National Conference
Managing Absence in the Workplace
Wednesday 21st October 2015 – Central London
Chaired by Jill Miller, Research Adviser, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
About the conference:
Developed in response to the Fit for Work guidance, as well as changes to Statutory Sick Pay and tax deductions for medical expenses, this event provides a vital forum for the private and public sector to examine methods of effectively managing absences, to keep costs low and support wellbeing.
This conference explores strategies to prevent stress and mental health issues, support employees with musculoskeletal disorders and effectively utilise occupational health to ensure a seamless return to work.
Attendees can learn from award winning case studies and take away strategies to develop fit-for-purpose, proactive and preventative absence schemes to effectively manage absence.
· Keynote Address: Dr Pui-Ling Li, Chief Medical Officer and Scientific Adviser, DWP
· Keynote Address: Dame Carol Black, Expert Adviser on Work and Health, DWP
· Keynote Address: Dr Paul Litchfield, Chair, What Works Centre for Wellbeing
· Mike Brown, Chief Executive, Bromsgrove District Housing Trust
· Robert Manson, Head of Occupational Health and Wellbeing, RWE NPower
· Sue Evans, Head of HR and Organisational Development, Warwickshire County Council
and Vice President, PPMA
· Sandra Winters, Head of Wellbeing and Corporate Responsibility, NHS England
· Jabbar Sardar, Director of Human Resources and Organisational Development, Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Service
For more information:
Download the brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=ManagingAbsenceInTheWorkplace.pdf&code=SMMK
Or contact: Naomi Wood – firstname.lastname@example.org