Sea Girt, NJ, September 29, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- In response to the emergence of empowered, engaged patients in a value-based system, Intermountain Healthcare has constructed a new environment of shared accountability between patients and providers. Intermountain will share the key tenets of this strategy during "A Patient Engagement Framework: Intermountain Healthcare's Approach in a Value-Based System," an October 28, 2015 webinar.
The 45-minute webcast is sponsored by the Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Learn more about Intermountain Healthcare's value-based patient engagement program at http://store.hin.com/product.asp?itemid=5081
Scheduled Speaker: Tammy Richards, corporate director of patient and clinical engagement at Intermountain Healthcare.
Conference Focus: Participants will learn the key tenets of Intermountain's patient engagement strategy, including the following:
- The key imperatives and tactics behind Intermountain's patient engagement framework that creates and fosters patient healing and builds loyalty;
- The role of health literacy and patient education in a comprehensive patient engagement approach;
- How a Patient Engagement Steering Committee and a Patient/Family Advisory Council contribute to the patient engagement strategy at Intermountain;
- The system-level process by which Intermountain evaluates and deploys meaningful technology for patient engagement across its 22 hospitals and 185 clinics, including remote patient monitoring, wellness education and content, patient portal functionalities and its overall digital health strategy; and
- How Intermountain is developing a composite metric to measure patient engagement.
Ample time for Q&A will be provided.
Webinar Formats: 45-minute live webinar on October 28, 2015 at 1:30 pm Eastern, including Q&A; "On-Demand" replay available October 30, 2015; 45-minute training DVD or CD-ROM with printed transcript available November 18, 2015. Participants may add an on-demand replay, DVD or CD to live session registrations to share with colleagues.
Learn more about Intermountain Healthcare's value-based patient engagement program http://store.hin.com/product.asp?itemid=5081
Quote Attributable to Melanie Matthews, HIN Executive VP and COO:
"Our 2015 Patient Engagement survey documented the gains in patient satisfaction, care plan adherence and quality that are possible when patients are involved in and accountable for their care. This webinar will go one step further, demonstrating how Intermountain's system-wide patient engagement framework fosters patient healing, builds loyalty and has begun the process of quantifying patient engagement."
For Melanie Matthews' profile, please visit http://www.hin.com/bios.html#mm
Please contact Patricia Donovan to arrange an interview or to obtain additional quotes.
About the Healthcare Intelligence Network — HIN is the premier advisory service for executives seeking high-quality strategic information on the business of healthcare. For more information, contact the Healthcare Intelligence Network, PO Box 1442, Wall Township, NJ 07719-1442, (888) 446-3530, fax (732) 449-4463, e-mail email@example.com, or visit http://www.hin.com.