Gaithersburg, MD, October 08, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- the Global Stick Packaging market is expected to reach $353.1 million by 2022. Ease of handling, cost-effectiveness and innovation are the key drivers to improve the growth of the market, whereas, the decrease in sugar consumption is hampering the market growth. The opportunity for enlargement in the stick packaging market lies in growing demand from the pharmaceutical industry. The global stick packaging market is expected to reach $353.1 million by 2022.
Global Stick Packaging market is mainly segmented by material, by application and by geography. Based on material, the market is segregated into paper, metalized polyester, polyester, biaxial oriented polypropylene, aluminium, and polyethylene. Based on application, the market is categorized into consumer goods, food & beverages, nutraceuticals, and pharmaceuticals. The stick packaging market, by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. The Asia-Pacific region is projected to witness the fastest-growing market.
The key players in the stick packaging market include, Bosch Packaging Technology, Huhtamaki OYJ, Oystar Group, Mondi Group, Amcor Limited, UDG Healthcare PLC, Constantia Flexibles, Fres-Co System Inc., and Sonoco Products Company.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit www.strategymrc.com or write to us at email@example.com