New Delhi, India, October 03, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Bananas represent one of the world’s most important fresh fruit commodity, at least when measured by volume and trade. They are currently produced across the world in around 150 countries with India, China, Philippines, Brazil, Ecuador and Indonesia together accounting for more than 62% of the total global production. By and large, bananas are consumed directly with a very small proportion of it being processed. Processing of bananas into banana powder provides several advantages as it increases their shelf life and decreases the problems associated with storage and transportation. Although the global banana powder market is only a fraction of the global banana market, its demand is currently showing strong growth and has wide applications in the food, feed, pharmaceutical and the cosmetics industries.
The food Industry currently represents the biggest consumer of banana powder where it is widely used in infant food, puffed food, seasonings, solid beverages, cakes, cold food, instant food, etc. The food industry is followed by the feed industry where its consumption is growing in cattle feed and pet foods. In the pharmaceutical industry, banana powder has been found to be effective in the treatment of colon diseases, sprue and other forms of carbohydrate intolerance in children. It is also effective in treating various intestinal disorders in adults. The popularity of banana powder in the cosmetics industry is also increasing worldwide.
IMARC’s latest study “Banana Powder Manufacturing Plant Project Report: Industry Trends, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Cost and Revenue” provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a banana powder manufacturing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the banana powder industry. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the banana powder industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report?
· What are the key success and risk factors in the banana powder industry?
· How has the banana powder market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
· Which are the top developed and emerging markets for banana powder?
· What is the structure of the banana powder industry and who are the key players?
· What are the various unit operations involved in a banana powder plant?
· What is the total size of land required for setting up a banana powder plant?
· What are the machinery requirements for setting up a banana powder plant?
· What are the raw material requirements for setting up a banana powder plant?
· What are the utility requirements for setting up a banana powder plant?
· What are the manpower requirements for setting up a banana powder plant?
· What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a banana powder plant?
· What are the capital costs for setting up a banana powder plant?
· What are the operating costs for setting up a banana powder plant?
· What should be the pricing mechanism of banana powder?
· What will be the income and expenditures for a banana powder plant?
· What is the time required to break-even?
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia:
IMARC Group North America:
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa:
To know more please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/banana-powder-manufacturing-plant.