New Delhi, India, October 03, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- A cigarette lighter is as a flame producing device that is used to light cigarettes, cigars and pipes and is either disposable or can be refilled. It was in the early 1800s that German chemist Johann Wolfgang Dobereiner invented one of the first lighters, which was referred to as Dobereiner’s lamp. The early lighters were large and bulky, and produced a great deal of heat when in use. With advances in technology, cigarette lighters have evolved over the last two centuries and have witnessed large changes in their design, convenience, and prices. Today cigarette lighters represent a multi-billion dollar industry and are growing annually at 3-4%. Region-wise, Asia Pacific represents the world’s biggest market for cigarette lighters followed by Eastern and Western Europe. In terms of competition, the market is an oligopoly with the top three players accounting for more than two thirds of the total market.
IMARC’s latest study “Cigarette Lighter Manufacturing Plant Project Report: Industry Trends, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Cost and Revenue” provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a cigarette lighter manufacturing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the cigarette lighter market. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics including expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the cigarette lighter industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report?
· What are the key success and risk factors in the cigarette lighter industry?
· How has the cigarette lighter market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
· What is the structure of the cigarette lighter industry and who are the key players?
· What are the various unit operations involved in a cigarette lighter plant?
· What is the total size of land required for setting up a cigarette lighter plant?
· What are the machinery requirements for setting up a cigarette lighter plant?
· What are the raw material requirements for setting up a cigarette lighter plant?
· What are the utility requirements for setting up a cigarette lighter plant?
· What are the manpower requirements for setting up a cigarette lighter plant?
· What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a cigarette lighter plant?
· What are the capital costs for setting up a cigarette lighter plant?
· What are the operating costs for setting up a cigarette lighter plant?
· What should be the pricing mechanism of a cigarette lighter?
· What will be the income and expenditures for a cigarette lighter plant?
· What is the time required to break-even?
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia:
IMARC Group North America:
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa:
To know more please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/cigarette-lighter-manufacturing-plant