Delray Beach, FL, October 20, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- DTR Inc. CEO Jay Goldberg has had a successful career developing, implementing and running workplace training programs both as an executive with Citibank and working with clients in his consulting business. The work readiness training program he developed for a client was called the best work readiness certification training program in the United States by a member of the National Skills Standard Board in the early 2000s.
He has also observed and analyzed training programs developed by others.
Based on his own experiences and what he has witnessed from other programs; Mr. Goldberg has reached numerous conclusions to assure that workplace training programs achieve their desire results. Therefore, the book details the ideal:
- training program and content structure
- training program implementation strategy
- training room rules
- methodology trainers need to follow while conducting training classes
- measurements to use to determine if the training program participants successfully learned what was taught during training
- measurements and process to use to hold the training participants accountable for what was taught every day on the job after their completion of the training program
The book, titled "Training That Gets the Desired Results, The DITHA Approach to Training," is scheduled to be released in mid to late October. Visit Jay Goldberg’s Amazon Author Page to see when it becomes available: http://www.amazon.com/Jay-Goldberg/e/B0083056QW and to see his other books, including his work readiness training series. Or visit http://www.DTRConsulting.BIZ to learn more about the consulting services offered by DTR Inc.