Boston, MA, October 21, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- World Congress has announced the agenda for the 10th Annual Health Care Supply Chain Summit. The event will take place January 25-26 in New Orleans. This year’s theme is “Invest in Supply Chain Partnerships, Adopt Non-Traditional Tools, and Integrate Systems to Maximize Financial Savings and Improve Patient Outcomes” and will feature a diverse speaking faculty from organizations including CVS Minuteclinics, University Health Systems and VHA-UHC.
2016 Topics include:
· Examples of collaborative partnerships with suppliers that maximize financial savings through risk sharing
· Ways to utilize comparative and predictive analytics to support physician and clinical teams
· Strategies for better change management after mergers and acquisitions
· Approaches to consolidate and centralize purchased services
· Tactical expertise to adopt lean management tools to reduce waste in the supply chain
In addition, this year, there will bea focus on creative supply chain executive recruitment, training and talent management.
The summit is a must-attend for health care supply chain executives to network and discuss solutions to current challenges and look ahead to what’s next in the supply chain’s future.
Register today at www.worldcongress.com/supplychain.
World Congress provides thought-provoking, timely consulting, research, and advisory services to advance the health care and life sciences industries. Through our educationally focused events, we convene CEOs and senior-level executives from all segments of the health care and life sciences industries to exchange ideas, discuss market trends, and explore solutions to the most pressing challenges facing a variety of roles within these organizations. www.worldcongress.com