Gaithersburg, MD, October 21, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The Global Sports Nutrition and High Energy Supplements Market is estimated to be $38 billion in 2014 and is expected to reach $80 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.75% through 2022. The factors that are favoring the market growth include increase in health awareness, rise in income of the consumers and rapid urbanization. This market has potential to grow in untapped countries like India, China, Brazil and Japan. The threat of substitutes and negative publicity about the inclusion of forbidden ingredients are the challenges of the Sports Nutrition Market.
The Global Sports Nutrition and High Energy Supplements Market is categorized into two broad segments: product type and geography. Based on product type, the market is segmented into sports food, sports drinks and sports supplements. By geography, the market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. In terms of market sizes, North America is the largest consumer of sports nutrition products, followed by Europe.
The major players in the Global Sports Nutrition and High Energy Supplements Market include Abbott Laboratories, Maxinutrition Ltd, PepsiCo, The Coca-Cola Company, Glanbia Plc, Monster Beverage Corporation, Nestle, Yakult Honsha, Unilever and Red Bull.
What their report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit www.strategymrc.com or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org