Warsaw, Poland, October 23, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- This year’s conference will provide the latest updates on national military capabilities and requirements from around Europe including the eastern European nations. Critical topics that will be addressed include: ensuring more robust networks, the potential for interoperability in deployable communications, the need to strengthen cyber defence in tactical communications and the technological solutions to consistent end user problems.
The 2016 expert speaker line-up features host nation addresses from Brigadier General Jozef Nasiadka, Head of the Command and Control Directorate (J6), General Staff of the Polish Armed Forces and Colonel Gregorsz Szmit, Chief of IT Branch, Command and Control Directorate (J6), General Staff of the Polish Armed Forces. They will be joined by Brigadier General Sandro Sampaoli, Deputy Commander, NATO CIS Group and Colonel Jimmy L. Hall Jr, Commander, 5th Signal Command, United States Army Europe who will also provide keynote addresses.
The line-up involving these high profile personnel will further be enhanced by the accompaniment of military speakers including:
• Colonel Juergen Schick, Concepts & Development Division, CIS Command Bundeswehr
• Colonel Michel Pardoux, Head of Telecommunications Technical Branch, DGA France
• Colonel Jan van de Pol, Head of KIXS, Joint IT Command, Netherlands Ministry of Defence
• Colonel Susanne Bach Bager, Commander (DNK) Signal Regiment, Danish Defence Command
• Colonel Tibor Gaspor, Chief of Signal Branch & Deputy Chief of CIS & Information Security Directorate, Defence Staff of The Hungarian Defence Forces
• Colonel Horst Treiblmaier, Chief of Communication, Ministry of Defence Austria
• Colonel Heinrich Krispler, Head of Policies and Requirements Branch, CIS Directorate, EU Military Staff
• Lieutenant Colonel Tom Christiansen, Head of CIS Group, Norwegian Armed Forces
• Lieutenant Colonel Jari Rantapelkonen, National Defence University, Finnish Defence Forces
To download the new conference brochure, please visit www.mobiledeployable.com/prcom
Benefits of attending in 2016 include:
• Meet, network and hear from senior personnel in the Polish Armed Forces
• Listen to recent operational case studies from national and multinational commands and learn how to overcome the critical challenges
• Learn about deployable CIS capabilities and requirements and how tactical communications are being optimised from across Europe
• Understand how to make your network more robust and adaptable across operations
Delegates can benefit themselves further by embracing the opportunity to participate in the pre-conference workshop led by Dr Susanne Søndergaard, Senior Analyst in the Defence and Security team, RAND Europe. Entitled Cyber Defence in CSDP Crisis Management Operations, this workshop will provide attendees with a deeper understanding of Cyber Defence research at RAND Europe as well as a wider understanding of the Cyber Defence needs in the context of CSDP crisis management operations. By the end of the workshop those who attend will also be able to articulate the challenges of cyber defence in the context of CSDP CMO and will be aware of the opportunities to further develop cyber defence capability.
Those interested in the MDC event are advised to register before the 30th October to secure their place and save £400.
For more information or to register please visit www.mobiledeployable.com/prcom
For event enquiries please contact the team on: +44 (0) 207 827 6000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For media enquiries contact: Sonal Patel on +44 (0) 207 827 6106 or email@example.com