Gaithersburg, MD, October 26, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The global autopilot systems market accounted for $3.27 Billion in 2014 and is estimated to register a CAGR of 6.15% to reach $5.27 Billion by 2022. The key drivers for the global autopilot systems market include technological advancements, foster innovations, rising demand for higher fuel efficiency and need for automation. The enhanced accuracy of navigation systems, and minimized human intervention are the future opportunities to propel market growth.
The global autopilot systems market is segmented on the basis of application, components, platform and regions. Depending on the applications the market is further classified into commercial applications and defence & homeland security applications. The commercial applications is further segmented into navigation in Commercial Vehicles, agriculture, safety Operations, oil & gas, news and media. The defence & homeland security application is further classified into Navigation in defence vehicles, public safety , ISR, Combat Operations. On the basis of components the market is categorized into evolution (one axes, two axes, and three axes), Autopilot components (GPS, Hardwired GPS, GPS Loggers, Real-Time GPS), Autopilot Actuators Market (Electro Hydraulic Actuators, Electro Pneumatic Actuators, Electro Mechanical Actuators, Pneumatic Actuators, Hydraulic Actuators, Mechanical Actuators), Autopilot Gyros Market (Fog and Rig, Mems Gyros). On the basis of platform the market is further classified into Airborne: Manned Vehicles, Land Based, Sea and Subsea.
The region-wise analysis includes an application-level breakdown across geographic regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, RoW. The country-wise fragmentation provides an application-level analysis of countries for the commercial, defence, and homeland security applications, and product analysis for autopilots used in airborne, sea, subsea, and land-based vehicles. It exhibits the costs associated with the procurement, integration, and maintenance of autopilot systems in this market.
The key players in global autopilot system market are Rockwell Collins, Inc., Bae Systems PLC, Honeywell International Inc, Garmin Ltd, Trimble Navigation Limited, Furuno Electric Co Ltd, Comnav Marine Ltd, Micropilot, Inc, Raymarine Uk Ltd, Raytheon Anschütz Gmbh, Navico Group, 3D Robotics Inc and DJI Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more info, kindly visit www.strategymrc.com or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org